Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Note on latest ROON update today
 '.....as we’re hoping to have a few surprises ready before the end of the year...."

Dam, I hate it when they do that...what new surprises?
(15-Nov-2017, 22:13)Wdw Wrote:  '.....as we’re hoping to have a few surprises ready before the end of the year...."

Bug free software maybe?
1000 Pro - KEF Blade - iFi Zen Stream - Mutec REF10 - MC3+USB - Pro-Ject Signature 12
(15-Nov-2017, 22:34)Confused Wrote:
(15-Nov-2017, 22:13)Wdw Wrote:  '.....as we’re hoping to have a few surprises ready before the end of the year...."

Bug free software maybe?

ouch!  not possible!  .... do wonder if this is the rumoured MQA roll-out!
A few months ago Danny talked about the new upcoming vertical scroll layout - maybe that's coming out now (Roon 1.4?)
1000Pro (Matte Black), Lenehan Audio ML5 Reference's, FoilTek Speaker Cable's, Paradigm Sub1, Entreq Poseidon, Antipodes CX, Roon (Lifetime), Curious Cable USB, Aqvox Switch, Gigawatt PC-3 Evo Se, Mad Scientist Link Cable (RCA/AES), PSC Power Cords

Australia (Perth)
(15-Nov-2017, 23:16)Celts88 Wrote: A few months ago Danny talked about the new upcoming vertical scroll layout - maybe that's coming out now (Roon 1.4?)

they could clean up the classical metadata scheming for sure
In the very next update I've seen stuff related to volume control (this is deduced from the translation database that usually contains the "new" text of the current alpha build).
 Roon Air / convolution HAF / Devialet Expert D200/ DIY power and speakers cable / DIY Speakers Atohm EURUS 1.0 + DIY active SW