Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No longer possible to stream via AIR
Lightbulb 
Using the very latest MacOs (Highsiera) on Macbook Pro - Devialet AIR 3.0.4 also shows Air-ETH and settings:
Ehternoet connection: 10/100 Mbps
IP Adress: 192.168.0.15

But when I click on Devialet AIR Icon on the top bar - the entry is grey / disable - so not able to activate.
Any ideas?
Sorry, no clue as I do not use Mac. Have you tried Roon on your Mac? Roon/AIR ought to work...
Devialetless!
Roon, ROCK/Audiolense XO/Music on NAS/EtherRegen/RoPieee/USPCB/ISORegen/USPCB/Sound Devices USBPre2/Tannoy GOLD 8
250 Pro CI, MicroRendu(1.4), Mutec MC-3+USB
(20-Nov-2017, 16:14)markush Wrote: Using the very latest MacOs (Highsiera) on Macbook Pro - Devialet AIR 3.0.4 also shows Air-ETH and settings:
Ehternoet connection: 10/100 Mbps
IP Adress: 192.168.0.15

But when I click on Devialet AIR Icon on the top bar - the entry is grey / disable - so not able to activate.
Any ideas?
Are you eventually using another PC or Mac with Air running at the same time? If so it might be that Air Eth is already in use on this machine.
iMac Core i9, Roon lifetime, Qobuz Sublime+, OPPO BDP-103EU, Kanex Pro HDMI Audio Extractor, Dual CS 617Q, Devialet 220 PRO Core Infinity, Bowers&Wilkins 804 D2, Oppo HA2, Sennheiser HD 800S, Living Room, Enjoy Listening, Germany
Sometimes a re-install of AIR can fix this issue.
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.
Roon (Brian Luczkiewicz) has described this as a known issue with the new CI board software. It is up to Devialet to fix it. Problem is seen both on AIR and Roon/AIR.
Devialetless!
Roon, ROCK/Audiolense XO/Music on NAS/EtherRegen/RoPieee/USPCB/ISORegen/USPCB/Sound Devices USBPre2/Tannoy GOLD 8
(21-Nov-2017, 14:31)ogs Wrote: Roon (Brian Luczkiewicz) has described this as a known issue with the new CI board software. It is up to Devialet to fix it. Problem is seen both on AIR and Roon/AIR.

Hi ogs. Where has Brian stated that, I can not recollect seeing it on the Roon Community forum - not to say that it isn't there, but I may have missed it Huh.

Of interest to me as I stream direct to my Dev 1000Pro using Roon/AIR, and my 1000pro goes back to France on Thursday for the CI upgrade Sad.

David
1. NUC6i5SYH running ROON ROCK > ROON/AIR > Ethernet > Devialet 1000pro Core Infinity> Wilson-Benesch ACT Speakers,
or, as alternative, 
2. Wyred4Sound MS-2 Server, Devialet 1000pro Core Infinity, Theta Jade CD Transport, Pure 702ES Tuner, Wilson-Benesch ACT Speakers, misc cables

UK
By the time users get their new boards back the software will be in place - I am absolutely sure.
I read it this morning. Have also looked for the post I refer to. Can't find it. Seems the whole thread Markus started on the Roon forum has been removed... Maybe Markus can confirm if he comes back to his thread here.
Devialetless!
Ah.... Markus is here! Good!
Devialetless!
The thread is here. https://community.roonlabs.com/t/deviale...king/33863 Searched the browsing history of my tab
Devialetless!