Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No longer possible to stream via AIR
(21-Nov-2017, 17:35)ogs Wrote: The thread is here. https://community.roonlabs.com/t/deviale...king/33863 Searched the browsing history of my tab

Ah, many thanks - missed that one Sad. Hopefully all will be resolved asap. Hopefully not going from a system that works fine to one that is broken!! Welcome to the world of Devialet Angel.

David
1. NUC6i5SYH running ROON ROCK > ROON/AIR > Ethernet > Devialet 1000pro Core Infinity> Wilson-Benesch ACT Speakers,
or, as alternative, 
2. Wyred4Sound MS-2 Server, Devialet 1000pro Core Infinity, Theta Jade CD Transport, Pure 702ES Tuner, Wilson-Benesch ACT Speakers, misc cables

UK
Hey guys, sorry but you are just on the wrong path. Either you go with Roon/air or with Air. Both will not work at the same time. It is jus as easy. For me, I just select.... when going to stream via Qobuz, I select to stream via Devialet Air Eth or Wifi. When I want to stream via Roon, I disable Devialet Air and select My Devialet Eth or Wifi in Roon.  Cool
iMac Core i9, Roon lifetime, Qobuz Sublime+, OPPO BDP-103EU, Kanex Pro HDMI Audio Extractor, Dual CS 617Q, Devialet 220 PRO Core Infinity, Bowers&Wilkins 804 D2, Oppo HA2, Sennheiser HD 800S, Living Room, Enjoy Listening, Germany
(21-Nov-2017, 23:35)blair.athol Wrote: Hey guys, sorry but you are just on the wrong path. Either you go with Roon/air or with Air. Both will not work at the same time. It is jus as easy. For me, I just select.... when going to stream via Qobuz, I select to stream via Devialet Air Eth or Wifi. When I want to stream via Roon, I disable Devialet Air and select My Devialet Eth or Wifi in Roon.  Cool

Hi blair.athol, not too sure whether we are on the wrong path. At present my Expert 1000pro works fine with AIR, or Roon/AIR (I currently use Roon/ AIR and have disabled AIR). From the postings above it would appear that Devialet, in producing the new Core Infinity board, have seemingly “broken it”. I have no idea if this is true or not, but my D1000 pro is due to be shipped to Paris on Thursday for the CI board upgrade and if it comes back in a worse condition, ie unable to handle Roon/AIR I will be mightily piss** off.

David
1. NUC6i5SYH running ROON ROCK > ROON/AIR > Ethernet > Devialet 1000pro Core Infinity> Wilson-Benesch ACT Speakers,
or, as alternative, 
2. Wyred4Sound MS-2 Server, Devialet 1000pro Core Infinity, Theta Jade CD Transport, Pure 702ES Tuner, Wilson-Benesch ACT Speakers, misc cables

UK
(21-Nov-2017, 23:35)blair.athol Wrote: Hey guys, sorry but you are just on the wrong path. Either you go with Roon/air or with Air. Both will not work at the same time. It is jus as easy. For me, I just select.... when going to stream via Qobuz, I select to stream via Devialet Air Eth or Wifi. When I want to stream via Roon, I disable Devialet Air and select My Devialet Eth or Wifi in Roon.  Cool

Did you read the whole thread on the Roon forum? This only applies to Pro amps with the CI board installed. I'm sure Devialet will fix this quickly, probably before the main load of upgrades take place.
Devialetless!
Roon, ROCK/Audiolense XO/Music on NAS/EtherRegen/RoPieee/USPCB/ISORegen/USPCB/Sound Devices USBPre2/Tannoy GOLD 8
250 Pro CI, MicroRendu(1.4), Mutec MC-3+USB
(22-Nov-2017, 09:42)ogs Wrote:

Did you read the whole thread on the Roon forum? This only applies to Pro amps with the CI board installed. I'm sure Devialet will fix this quickly, probably before the main load of upgrades take place.

Hi ogs, yes I did read the complete thread, so of course I am a bit concerned because, as I said in my post above, my D1000 pro is scheduled to go to Paris tomorrow for the CI board upgrade. Yes I am sure that Devialet will do all in their power to resolve the issue, but their track record is not, to be quite frank, very good in this respect Dodgy I will expect my amplifiers, on their return, to operate at least as good as they did before the upgrade or even better Cool. I do not want to be back in the bad old days, before Roon fixed AIR for them, with an amplifier that does not work as specified!!!

David
or, as alternative, 

UK
(22-Nov-2017, 10:34)brit Wrote:
(22-Nov-2017, 09:42)ogs Wrote:

Hi ogs, yes I did read the complete thread, so of course I am a bit concerned because, as I said in my post above, my D1000 pro is scheduled to go to Paris tomorrow for the CI board upgrade. Yes I am sure that Devialet will do all in their power to resolve the issue, but their track record is not, to be quite frank, very good in this respect Dodgy I will expect my amplifiers, on their return, to operate at least as good as they did before the upgrade or even better Cool. I do not want to be back in the bad old days, before Roon fixed AIR for them, with an amplifier that does not work as specified!!!

David

I'm sure they will be working feverishly to fix the AIR problems.

Again.
NUC i5/ROCK/Roon Lifetime =>  Original d'Atelier CoreInfinity #066 => Transparent MusicWave+ =>Wilson Sophia 3
(22-Nov-2017, 10:57)Zappydev Wrote:
(22-Nov-2017, 10:34)brit Wrote:
(22-Nov-2017, 09:42)ogs Wrote: Did you read the whole thread on the Roon forum? This only applies to Pro amps with the CI board installed. I'm sure Devialet will fix this quickly, probably before the main load of upgrades take place.

David

I'm sure they will be working feverishly to fix the AIR problems.

Again.

That’s what worries me Big Grin.

David
or, as alternative, 

UK
(22-Nov-2017, 11:18)brit Wrote: That’s what worries me Big Grin.

David

U still have the choice of not to send 'em ..  Tongue
Roon Nucleus w/ Hypsos PSU & AQ Tornado + Roon RAAT  >  AQ Diamond ETH > etherREGEN using SFP + Hypsos PSU | CEC TL-5 CD Transport + AQ Z3 + 3 x Orea Indigo > AQ Diamond AES/EBU 
Devialet 440-Pro CI >  AQ Wel Sig  RCA-XLR | 6 x Orea Bronze, 2 x Synergistic Research Atmosphere PC | B&W 802 D3 {Bi-wired}  >  AQ WEL Signature (Biwire)
REL G1-Mk2 pair | PS Audio PP 12 + AQ NRG-1000 | Puritan GroundMaster + RouteMaster | SAM DISABLED - DPM OFF - Northern Virginia - US
(22-Nov-2017, 10:34)brit Wrote: Hi ogs, yes I did read the complete thread, so of course I am a bit concerned because, as I said in my post above, my D1000 pro is scheduled to go to Paris tomorrow for the CI board upgrade. Yes I am sure that Devialet will do all in their power to resolve the issue, but their track record is not, to be quite frank, very good in this respect Dodgy I will expect my amplifiers, on their return, to operate at least as good as they did before the upgrade or even better Cool. I do not want to be back in the bad old days, before Roon fixed AIR for them, with an amplifier that does not work as specified!!!

David

I understand perfectly! I use the AES input on the 250 so I shouldn't be affected directly by this. I hope the other inputs work...
Anyway I will not send my amp to France until end of January so there is time for Devialet to fix the problem. I wonder if this would happen if one of the network interfaces was disabled?
Devialetless!
Roon, ROCK/Audiolense XO/Music on NAS/EtherRegen/RoPieee/USPCB/ISORegen/USPCB/Sound Devices USBPre2/Tannoy GOLD 8
250 Pro CI, MicroRendu(1.4), Mutec MC-3+USB
(22-Nov-2017, 14:59)audio_engr Wrote:
(22-Nov-2017, 11:18)brit Wrote: That’s what worries me Big Grin.

David

U still have the choice of not to send 'em ..  Tongue

That is, of course, very true but unfortunately the decision has already been made Confused. My fingers are well and truly crossed for a successful outcome Rolleyes.

David
or, as alternative, 

UK