Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new Firmware 11.5
I spoke to Devialet because the instructions say the new card enclosed and they had enclosed the old card. They said the instructions are incorrect and only apply to new machines. The old card can be used for updates files, then delete them and put on a new configuration file. For the avoidance of doubt, online configurations can be used unchanged, but the file they generate is a new version.
250 Pro CI; Innuos Zen Mk3; Claro dual turntable (Expert Stylus Denon + OL Aladdin Mk2); RCM Sensor2; Wilson Sabrina; OePhi speaker cables; Puritan PM156 conditioner and Ultimate cables.
This is positive . And all works, plug & play.
Fed Ex just returned my 220 pro back from the CI update. Not a scratch or fingerprint on it! Unit and remote covered with protective plastic film. Returned with my old SD card. Software update went smoothly though DOS update took a few minutes.
Sounds great BUT I was not able to get a Sub output-reprogrammed sub out through configurator multiple times didn't help. Solution was to reprogram remote buttons for Sub and Pre and turn both on using remote- now sub output is just fine.

If anyone else had same problem hope this helps.

220 pro, B&W 805 D3, SVS Ultra 13
BTW, I just noticed a new icon on the screen of my updated 220, just above the dB sign. It looks like a square with a pike at the bottom. Do you have any idea what it means?
Synology DS414 > Roon Optimized Core Kit on NUC7i7BNH > Devialet Expert 220 Pro CI (upgraded from D120) > Cabasse Galion IV (vintage)
It is ethernet connection sign, is it?
(08-Dec-2017, 20:21)Waiski Wrote: It is ethernet connection sign, is it?

Yes, it is simply a symbol representing the horizontal profile of an Ethernet plug/socket.
(08-Dec-2017, 20:21)Waiski Wrote: It is ethernet connection sign, is it?

Yes, it is simply a symbol representing the horizontal profile of an Ethernet plug/socket.
New Beta Release 2.2, with firmware going back a version to 11.5.17 (previous RC Release 2.1 included 11.5.18)

Expert Pro-2.2 beta4 - Firmware 11.5.17

We are happy to announce the availability of a beta version of our software for Expert Pro with Core Infinity: 
Expert Pro-2.2 beta4 - Firmware 11.5.17

It comes with features of our release candidate:
  • Full support of all physical inputs
  • Full support of current configurator
  • Air (including Roon with Air)
  • UPnP Renderer
and adds:
  • AirPlay (beta)
  • Spotify Connect (beta)
This version has not been validated yet by third parties (Apple and Spotify) and is not a commercial version.
As a result, if you wish to test this version, you will need to join our Expert Pro Beta Program here.
You will receive instructions on how to download and provide feedback by email. Also, please read the README.pdf included in the Expert-Pro-2.2_beta4.zip file.

At any point, you may revert to our 2.1 Release Candidate (along with firmware 11.5.18).

Attached Files
.pdf   Expert OS Beta 4, README-EN.pdf (Size: 464.53 KB / Downloads: 1,593)
1000Pro (Matte Black), Lenehan Audio ML5 Reference's, FoilTek Speaker Cable's, Paradigm Sub1, Entreq Poseidon, Antipodes CX, Roon (Lifetime), Curious Cable USB, Aqvox Switch, Gigawatt PC-3 Evo Se, Mad Scientist Link Cable (RCA/AES), PSC Power Cords

Australia (Perth)
Hmm, I wonder what is this Beta Program. If I understood it correctly, we are not allowed to discuss about new features or bugs anymore here if we join this program.

5. Nonuse and Nondisclosure of Confidential Information
You agree that you will not disclose, distribute, publish, or otherwise disseminate any Confidential Information or any features related to the Update to anyone unless expressly permitted or agreed to in writing by Devialet.  You agree to use the Confidential Information solely for the permitted uses as set forth in the Terms and Conditions.  You agree not to use Confidential Information otherwise for your own or any third party’s benefit without the prior written approval of Devialet in each instance.  You hereby acknowledge that unauthorized disclosure or use of Confidential Information could cause irreparable harm and significant injury to Devialet.  
Bluesound Node > Matrix Audio X-SPDIF 2 > Genelec 8351B & 7360A
Devialet 1000 Pro
Bluesound Node 2i > Genelec 8330
Tampere, Finland
Seems like a polite way of Devialet saying - 'don't bitch about us making a dogs dinner of the OS Software, pretty pleaseBig Grin

Off course they have to cover their backside if there's issues with the Beta Software, not that there would be off course Tongue . Also with the bugs that's still in the software gives them get out of jail card to say 'we told you it was buggy, stop moaning', but if they do it properly Rolleyes  it does buy them a bit off time to get feedback from peoples real life situations.

Like everyone, including Devialet, wanting a bug free / robust software is the goal, but it's more the way Devialet have rolled this out, and the lack of info about known bugs to this who've upgraded, and then leave them on their own to find out what goes wrong with any prewarning of known issues.

Even with the Beat Software Program they say "This beta contains known and unknown bugs", but then don't give any info on what the known bugs are - come on, if it's known then let us know what they (pre-warned is to be prepared)  Undecided
1000Pro (Matte Black), Lenehan Audio ML5 Reference's, FoilTek Speaker Cable's, Paradigm Sub1, Entreq Poseidon, Antipodes CX, Roon (Lifetime), Curious Cable USB, Aqvox Switch, Gigawatt PC-3 Evo Se, Mad Scientist Link Cable (RCA/AES), PSC Power Cords

Australia (Perth)