Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One White Phantom with Cosmetic Damage
*** UPDATE: Sold for £600 in Jan'19 ***

I am selling my oldest non-bluetooth White Phantom, that I have been under-utilising as a centre speaker. For sale at £650+postage to anyone who can look (hear?) past the unfortunate cosmetic damage...

After it got a small ding toward the back of its right dome, whilst trying to repair it with car touch-up paint, the top-heavy critter rolled over onto its own mains lead, creating a narrow dent in the centre of the opposite dome (D'Oh!). Although it looks bad up close, the shots from the front show how much less noticeable they are from normal viewing angles. (You can always wipe off my efforts and do it right I suppose).

Of course, none of that affects the sound, which has recently been updated to 1200W 'Elevate' status.

Will send in all original box+packaging, preferably to a UK buyer, but also willing to post to Europe.

Here are the pics attached (hopefully):

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

JRiver v25 (Windows) >> 220Pro/CI >> PMC Twenty5.23 + twin KEF KC62 subs. One White Phantom.
Hi 
Im interested your offer. It is current?
Yes, this Phantom is still available. The close-ups make it seem much worse than it is in real life!
JRiver v25 (Windows) >> 220Pro/CI >> PMC Twenty5.23 + twin KEF KC62 subs. One White Phantom.
Is it still available?
(19-Mar-2018, 07:59)jorgefdzvilla Wrote: Is it still available?

Just to wrap this up... I've left this at my parent's house 200 miles away to use when I visit. So not available at the moment, but may reconsider at Xmas '18.
this will be available in Christmas? Smile

Distributors of High-End Audio equipment & accessories & International Exclusive dealers
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brands:  HiDiamond, Essence of Music, Crystal Cable, Siltech Cable, VertexAQ, Audeze, Musical Fidelity, Wilson Benesch, Cardas Cables, Sennheiser, MusicalStones, Klutz Design. Acoustic Preference, Dynaudio, PS Audio, Ayon Audio, Dan D'agostino and many more Smile
Cosmosound Technologies (www.cosmo-tech.info)
eshop: www.echosaudio.net
(03-May-2018, 12:56)JohnnySix Wrote:
(19-Mar-2018, 07:59)jorgefdzvilla Wrote: Is it still available?

Just to wrap this up... I've left this at my parent's house 200 miles away to use when I visit. So not available at the moment, but may reconsider at Xmas '18.

Hi Johny

I am based in leicestershire and looking for a cheap phantom, is it still available?  you can contact me on 07845 153108
(19-May-2018, 19:04)Cosmosound Wrote: this will be available in Christmas? Smile

Sorry, I only just noticed the thread update. It's currently at my Mum's in Lancashire, sitting unused. I am only likely to be going there at Christmas, but will update this thread if I go sooner.
I could deliver to anywhere near to the M1/M6 on the way back to Bedfordshire. (Including Leicestershire).

Latest price: £550
(25-Sep-2018, 10:52)JohnnySix Wrote:
(19-May-2018, 19:04)Cosmosound Wrote: this will be available in Christmas? Smile

Sorry, I only just noticed the thread update. It's currently at my Mum's in Lancashire, sitting unused. I am only likely to be going there at Christmas, but will update this thread if I go sooner.
I could deliver to anywhere near to the M1/M6 on the way back to Bedfordshire. (Including Leicestershire).

Latest price: £550

hi there is this speaker still available ?
Sorry, this was sold for £600 in early January 2019.

I've been getting more inquiries recently, so it's time to close this down.