Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tidal drop outs and not finishing tracks
(13-Feb-2018, 14:20)K4680 Wrote:
(13-Feb-2018, 00:46)Womaz Wrote: Ok I have now got qobuz too and the same issues occur. The same tracks have the same issues .
Thinking back I got new Melco firmware at around the same time as I switched my Broadband supplier . It’s now just a case of narrowing this down surely ?
The Melco update included track info being displayed from tidal playback also , so it ,may be an issue with this. I never have the display on anyway . I may revert back to a previous firmware to see if that makes a difference

I am now awaiting a reply from Melco.

Hello Womaz, try to stream directly through UPnP. Runs for me with the AK App and only Devialet and Tidal/Qobuz for a few hours without problems! Rolleyes

Hi
I have no idea how to do that I am afraid. Would that mean having to change back and forth if I wanted to listen to my own music library? And not sure how that would make a difference?
Devialet 200 -- Roon Nucleus-- Sonus Faber Olympica 2 -- Tellurium Q Black Speaker Cables --
Chord Qutest -- Niimbus US5 Pro Headphone amp —HifiMan HEK, Abyss 1266TC
Newcastle upon Tyne, England
(13-Feb-2018, 14:59)Womaz Wrote:
(13-Feb-2018, 00:46)Womaz Wrote: Ok I have now got qobuz too and the same issues occur. The same tracks have the same issues .
Thinking back I got new Melco firmware at around the same time as I switched my Broadband supplier . It’s now just a case of narrowing this down surely ?
The Melco update included track info being displayed from tidal playback also , so it ,may be an issue with this. I never have the display on anyway . I may revert back to a previous firmware to see if that makes a difference

Hello Womaz, try to stream directly through UPnP. Runs for me with the AK App and only Devialet and Tidal/Qobuz for a few hours without problems! Rolleyes

Hi  
I have no idea how to do that I am afraid. Would that mean having to change back and forth if I wanted to listen to my own music library? And not sure how that would make a difference?

Hi Womaz, so you can test if the problem melco or your Providet is! Try an upnp app and connect the devialet directly to the network!
Aavik U-280 / Audio Physic Cardeas / Melco N1ZS + D100 / Melco Switch S100 / KECES P8 Dual / Transparent Audio PowerWave X / Cable: Audioquest, Shunyata, Transparent, Ansuz Digitalz A2 Ethernet, USB
Remote: iPad-Pro
Roon Nucleus+(B), Lifetime / Qobuz Studio Sublime                                                                                                          
Germany / Bavaria
I am a little confused, I dont have the streaming board in the Devialet as I did not upgrade to Pro.........this would not be possible surely?
Devialet 200 -- Roon Nucleus-- Sonus Faber Olympica 2 -- Tellurium Q Black Speaker Cables --
Sad ich
(13-Feb-2018, 16:46)Womaz Wrote: I am a little confused, I dont have the streaming board in the Devialet as I did not upgrade to Pro.........this would not be possible surely?

Sad Sad
Aavik U-280 / Audio Physic Cardeas / Melco N1ZS + D100 / Melco Switch S100 / KECES P8 Dual / Transparent Audio PowerWave X / Cable: Audioquest, Shunyata, Transparent, Ansuz Digitalz A2 Ethernet, USB
Germany / Bavaria

How do you get Qobuz to play using the AK app, I only see The choice of Tidal, no Qobuz?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Roon Rock, Devialet 220 pro CI, Palmer 2.5 Turntable, AT OC9MLii, Classic Audio MC Pro Phono and Harbeth SHL5 Plus
(13-Feb-2018, 19:39)disarmamant Wrote:

How do you get Qobuz to play using the AK app, I only see The choice of Tidal, no Qobuz?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I use the Linn Kazoo app not the AK app
(13-Feb-2018, 19:28)K4680 Wrote: Sad ich
(13-Feb-2018, 16:46)Womaz Wrote: I am a little confused, I dont have the streaming board in the Devialet as I did not upgrade to Pro.........this would not be possible surely?

Sad  Sad

My apologies can you clarify for me. If I don’t have the streaming board on the 200 is this possible ?
(13-Feb-2018, 19:43)Womaz Wrote:
(13-Feb-2018, 19:28)K4680 Wrote: Sad ich

Sad  Sad

My apologies can you clarify for me. If I don’t have the streaming board on the 200 is this possible ?

Hi, without a CI Board is not possible! There remains only Tidal / Qobuz about Melco to Devialet! Sad
Germany / Bavaria