Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HELP - no sound from D200
Hi,

a colleague of mine has a problem with his newly acquired D200:

He configured everything in the devialet configurator and connected everything correctly to the devialet, but he does not hear any sound when playing sources from his turntable or CD player. He has sound, though when listening to music from sources on the PC which is connected to the D200 via USB cable...

Any idea, what might cause this issue?
(14-Dec-2017, 13:28)k1282 Wrote: Hi,

a colleague of mine has a problem with his newly acquired D200:

He configured everything in the devialet configurator and connected everything correctly to the devialet, but he does not hear any sound when playing sources from his turntable or CD player. He has sound, though when listening to music from sources on the PC which is connected to the D200 via USB cable...

Any idea, what might cause this issue?

If I was him I'd send the config file to the dealer he got the unit from or to Devialet. 

If it has the new CI card it will need an updated config file.
250 Pro CI; Innuos Zen Mk3; Claro dual turntable (Expert Stylus Denon + OL Aladdin Mk2); RCM Sensor2; Wilson Sabrina; OePhi speaker cables; Puritan PM156 conditioner and Ultimate cables.
Did he try w/o the SD-Card. Then the D200 should automatically fall back to default. This would 'open up' every input and CDP should get its signal through. Pulling the power cord is another option though.
gui
"Oh, you can buy the other. But then it is a cost intensive learning process"
berlin