Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HELP - Devialet Remote not working after core infinity upgrade
Hi,

Today I received my D220 from Devialet with the Core Infinity Upgrade.

I connected everything as usual, but my Devialet Remote is not working at all. I also tried new batteries but no success.

Any idea how I could solve this issue or "force pair" my remote?
(05-Jan-2018, 15:39)k1282 Wrote: Hi,

Today I received my D220 from Devialet with the Core Infinity Upgrade.

I connected everything as usual, but my Devialet Remote is not working at all. I also tried new batteries but no success.

Any idea how I could solve this issue or "force pair" my remote?

Did you try to pair it by putting it on top of the Devialet and press any key or turn the volume dial? It should pair again. I'm not sure but I believe you must also configure the remote in the configurator. I created a new file when I got my upgraded amp back.

Hopefully this helps
Devialet 220 Expert Pro CI | Sonus Faber Olympica II | Crystal cable speaker cables, interlink and power cables | ROON Rock on Intel NUC | Netherlands
Ha, it actually worked. I tried using the remote from a 2m distance but only after putting the remote on my d220, it actually worked...

Thanks!!!
I had the same problem with my 1000 Pro, and fixed it by changing the config file to accept additional remotes (I chose 3 as the number, as I have two remotes). I suspect what happens here is that the upgrade facility uses a common remote to test the units, then when the unit comes back to us, it's still paired with that remote. The repairing should fix that, but if it doesn't, forcing the unit to accept 2 remotes should allow it to pair with your remote again. At least it worked that way for me!
Devialet 1000 Pro Core Infinity, Magico M3, Nordost Frey 2 speaker cable, PS Audio P15 Power Plant, Shunyata Alpha EF AC cable, Mac Mini running ROON.
(06-Jan-2018, 01:47)Cflohmann Wrote: I had the same problem with my 1000 Pro, and fixed it by changing the config file to accept additional remotes (I chose 3 as the number, as I have two remotes). I suspect what happens here is that the upgrade facility uses a common remote to test the units, then when the unit comes back to us, it's still paired with that remote. The repairing should fix that, but if it doesn't, forcing the unit to accept 2 remotes should allow it to pair with your remote again. At least it worked that way for me!
I actually paired a second remote to my Od'A a couple of times and didn't add an extra remote in the config. So you can replace remotes and pair them without adding an extra one in the config but only the last paired one will work. Bit of a shame Devialet don't pair and test the remote. After all it gets reprogrammed.
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.
Mine was the same. I contacted Devialet and they replied:
"In order to re sync the remote, please put the remote on the amplifier, at its bottom left corner.
Let the remote sit there, turn on the amp and when the volume is displayed, turn the volume knob.
When the volume display changes on the amp, the remote is paired."

Did what they said and it worked perfectly
Garrard 401 in AMD plinth, 12" Wand tonearm with a Sumiko Blackbird LO; Cyrus CDxT; MacBook Pro with Audirvana Plus; Sonos ZP80; Devialet D220; Martin Logan ELS Electromotion.