Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
D220 Pro missing something.
Found a whole PDF on the part. It is a 2.4/4.9-6Ghz Dual-band Dipole Antenna. As I don't intend to use Air-WiFi ever I don't know how much of a use this would be for me.

http://www.taoglas.com/images/product_im....0100C.pdf
SOtM sMS-200-Ultra, SOtM sPS-500, Melco N1A, Rega RP8 (Exact 2), Core Infinity D440 Pro (2 x D220 Pro), Audioquest Diamond Ethernet, USB, Audioquest Castle Rock,  Sonus Faber Olympica I.
(10-Jan-2018, 22:28)JimSmith Wrote: This is the clearest photograph I could find. One connection is labelled Aux, and the other Main. In my case the Main is connected straight to the CI board. Thanks to @Elztalbiker for posting this on the forum. 

look at the picture you posted, the ADH board isn’t look right to me, all Pro series should come with a new ADH board which the gold part is covering almost the whole surface, in your picture it is still look like the previous non pro version’s ADH.
(15-Jan-2018, 09:24)PeppaPig Wrote:
(10-Jan-2018, 22:28)JimSmith Wrote: This is the clearest photograph I could find. One connection is labelled Aux, and the other Main. In my case the Main is connected straight to the CI board. Thanks to @Elztalbiker for posting this on the forum. 

look at the picture you posted, the ADH board isn’t look right to me, all Pro series should come with a new ADH board which the gold part is covering almost the whole surface, in your picture it is still look like the previous non pro version’s ADH.
The ADH board in the picture is designated rev 6.022, which is correct for a 220Pro.  The 250 / 1000Pro has the gold covering the whole surface, the 220Pro does not.
1000 Pro - KEF Blade - iFi Zen Stream - Mutec REF10 - MC3+USB - Pro-Ject Signature 12
(15-Jan-2018, 09:48)Confused Wrote:
(15-Jan-2018, 09:24)PeppaPig Wrote:

The ADH board in the picture is designated rev 6.022, which is correct for a 220Pro.  The 250 / 1000Pro has the gold covering the whole surface, the 220Pro does not.

Yea? I thought all ADH module looks the same in Pro series....

But in their advertisements they just say they release new ADH with all gold covering and other new amazing stuffs in the ADH without mentioning what model.
If both a 220 PRO and its companion come with the full CI board installed including wifi module... then why are we still speaking of a 'companion'? Seems to me that there is no difference anymore.
(15-Jan-2018, 20:09)Stino Wrote: If both a 220 PRO and its companion come with the full CI board installed including wifi module... then why are we still speaking of a 'companion'? Seems to me that there is no difference anymore.

The only difference now is the companion is supplied without a remote.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Roon Rock, Devialet 220 pro CI, Palmer 2.5 Turntable, AT OC9MLii, Classic Audio MC Pro Phono and Harbeth SHL5 Plus
Glad to report this issue use very quickly resolved by the Devialet team.
SOtM sMS-200-Ultra, SOtM sPS-500, Melco N1A, Rega RP8 (Exact 2), Core Infinity D440 Pro (2 x D220 Pro), Audioquest Diamond Ethernet, USB, Audioquest Castle Rock,  Sonus Faber Olympica I.
(20-Mar-2018, 17:08)JimSmith Wrote: Glad to report this issue use very quickly resolved by the Devialet team.

How was it resolved?

Had they mistakenly made one a Master and the other a companion, instead of both Masters.

I'm getting my pair of 250Pro's CI upgraded in a couple fo weeks and want to ensure they upgrade both of them to full Masters, even though I run them at present as 1000Pro set-up.
1000Pro (Matte Black), Lenehan Audio ML5 Reference's, FoilTek Speaker Cable's, Paradigm Sub1, Entreq Poseidon, Antipodes CX, Roon (Lifetime), Curious Cable USB, Aqvox Switch, Gigawatt PC-3 Evo Se, Mad Scientist Link Cable (RCA/AES), PSC Power Cords

Australia (Perth)
@Celts88 It was returned to Devialet in France, the antenna was attached and unit safely returned. The whole process took about a week.
(20-Mar-2018, 18:13)JimSmith Wrote: @Celts88 It was returned to Devialet in France, the antenna was attached and unit safely returned. The whole process took about a week.

So it was a mistake installing Antenna during the CI upgrade for one of your 220Pro's, and not a mistake with one a Master & other a Companion.

Sorry to keep asking, but just want to make sure no hiccups with the upgrade of my 2 x 250Pro's (want to ensure all ok as we only have a 2 day window for the CI upgrades here in Perth, Aus).

Thanks for the info.
1000Pro (Matte Black), Lenehan Audio ML5 Reference's, FoilTek Speaker Cable's, Paradigm Sub1, Entreq Poseidon, Antipodes CX, Roon (Lifetime), Curious Cable USB, Aqvox Switch, Gigawatt PC-3 Evo Se, Mad Scientist Link Cable (RCA/AES), PSC Power Cords

Australia (Perth)