Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UPnP iOS remote app with Tidal and Qobuz integration
Does somebody know an UPnP iOS device remote app with TIDAL and QOBUZ integration like bubbleupnp for android ?

MConnect doesn´t work - it doesn´t recognize the 220PRO and the Phantoms in the network as UPnP renderers.

I want to stream via UPnP from my Synology NAS library and from the streaming services TIDAL and QOBUZ. And I want to use only one app for iOS devices, and I want to switch between my 220PRO and my Phantoms (both as UPnP renderers). I don´t want to use a computer (as Audirvana is recommending).

In the future I want to use an Innuos Zenith, for this I need such a solution too.

For the moment I see no iOS app like bubbleupnp (which is working fine with both Devialet devices, but I don´t like android devices).

Thanks for your help !
Formerly Devialet 220PRO CI, Magico A3, 2 Gold Phantoms, Dialog/Raspberry PI2 Digi+, ROON Rock NUC8i3, Bluesound Powernode 2i, B&W 607, Audirvana
I use iPeng with my Innuos if that helps, not sure about your other request.
Have you tried Jriver on the desktop. On the iPad you can use J remote to control the app. An app for the Mac would be Audirvana plus, it also has a remote for iPad includes tidal and Qobuz integration.
SOtM sMS-200-Ultra, SOtM sPS-500, Melco N1A, Rega RP8 (Exact 2), Core Infinity D440 Pro (2 x D220 Pro), Audioquest Diamond Ethernet, USB, Audioquest Castle Rock,  Sonus Faber Olympica I.
(11-Jan-2018, 22:15)kompressor Wrote: I use iPeng with my Innuos if that helps, not sure about your other request.

IPeng is only a Logitech Server remote for an usb connection between the Innuos and the Expert. No UPnP remote.
Formerly Devialet 220PRO CI, Magico A3, 2 Gold Phantoms, Dialog/Raspberry PI2 Digi+, ROON Rock NUC8i3, Bluesound Powernode 2i, B&W 607, Audirvana
(11-Jan-2018, 22:53)JimSmith Wrote: Have you tried Jriver on the desktop. On the iPad you can use J remote to control the app. An app for the Mac would be Audirvana plus, it also has a remote for iPad includes tidal and Qobuz integration.

For both would I need a computer running Jriver or Audirvana. J remote and Audirvana Plus aren’t working on mobile devices without the “core” system on a computer. But I want no computer for this.
Hi
Not sure about tidal integration but the Glider app worked on my iPad and iPhone 7 to upnp link to phantoms. http://glideraudio.com

Helpful support too.

I use ipeng to link to my in innuos server via their wave play and optical. Works well as ipeng is a great app, getting a stable optical link to phantoms and dialog however has been more of challenge!

Hope you find something that works / suits you
(11-Jan-2018, 23:48)tsmithpam Wrote: Hi
Not sure about tidal integration but the Glider app worked on my iPad and iPhone 7 to upnp link to phantoms. http://glideraudio.com

Helpful support too.

I use ipeng to link to my in innuos server via their wave play and optical. Works well as ipeng is a great app, getting a stable optical link to phantoms and dialog however has been more of challenge!

Hope you find something that works / suits you

?
Wave play and optical ? Could you please explain that - I don´t have an INNUOS this time, I am planning to buy one...

I tought the INNUOS has only an USB digital out and an ethernet/streamer port.

If I connect the INNUOS via USB to my Expert (and use iPeng to control) how can I connect my Phantoms/Dialog optical ?

Thanks !
Hi
Innuos used to produce a product called Wave. You can find it as discontinued on their webpage. It is similar to this: http://www.sonore.us/Sonicorbiter.html

It links to my router and network via Ethernet and has an optical output to the phantom (not dialog as unstable). IPeng controller on iPad or iPhone.

Sorry not sure how your set up would work but you should contact Nuno at Innuos as he would answer this for you and help you through set up stages.

Hope this helps
(11-Jan-2018, 23:08)midi Wrote:
(11-Jan-2018, 22:15)kompressor Wrote: I use iPeng with my Innuos if that helps, not sure about your other request.

IPeng is only a Logitech Server remote for an usb connection between the Innuos and the Expert. No UPnP remote.

That's interesting, how will I use upnp on my upgraded 220 when I get it back from France if I use the upnp core/infinity instead of usb?
Must be possible via Ethernet then and still use ipeng.
@midi, I have been using „KAZOO“ from Linn for 2 years now. Runs stable without problems. Use Tidal, and Stream from Melco! Rolleyes
Aavik U-280 / Audio Physic Cardeas / Melco N1ZS + D100 / Melco Switch S100 / KECES P8 Dual / Transparent Audio PowerWave X / Cable: Audioquest, Shunyata, Transparent, Ansuz Digitalz A2 Ethernet, USB
Remote: iPad-Pro
Roon Nucleus+(B), Lifetime / Qobuz Studio Sublime                                                                                                          
Germany / Bavaria