Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
No update in 3 month...
I must been too angry, I'm glad it's working fine
Got this reply from Devialet today. Gianpaolo (Devialet)
Sep 20, 17:47 CEST

Dear Peter,

I hope you are doing well,

I'm sorry you can't use your Devialet installation with your Ipad PRO 12,9" since upgrading to IOS 12.

We have informed our developers and we will come back to you as soon as possible.

I don't have a solution for you at this moment.

Best Regards

Gianpaolo | Customer service & support Devialet
Kit: 2 x Devialet Phantom Gold’s plus 3 year Phantom care packs, White tree stands, Dialog, Phantom Remote. Use jRiver, Spark, Roon with a HiFiBerry RAAT using a fibre output.
ios 12 on my 12,9" ipad pro is working fine, but not on my iPhone X
ios 12 on my 12,9" ipad pro is working fine, but not on my iPhone X
And here’s something funny. They wrote a couple of days later asking if they could close the call as they hadn’t heard from me since their last email. My response was “you cannot close the call until spark works on my iPad Pro again” - a day later I got this: Gianpaolo (Devialet)
Sep 24, 09:32 CEST

Dear Peter,

Thank you for your email.

I close your request

Best Regards

Gianpaolo | Customer service & support Devialet
Kit: 2 x Devialet Phantom Gold’s plus 3 year Phantom care packs, White tree stands, Dialog, Phantom Remote. Use jRiver, Spark, Roon with a HiFiBerry RAAT using a fibre output.
I don't know if that's that funny. :/
(25-Sep-2018, 09:17)booshtukka Wrote: I don't know if that's that funny. :/

I’ve had a similar email asking if I want to close my request as my iPad Pro is working but not my iPhone 5s. I’ve replies thatI don’t want the request closed until the problem has been resolved so am now waiting to see if the pattern of replies from Support shown in this thread is continued. I did get one reply saying they had tried iOS 12.0 on an iPhone 8 and it was working fine.........must admit that I was surprised if that was the total sum of testing on such a major OS.
(25-Sep-2018, 09:17)booshtukka Wrote: I don't know if that's that funny. :/

I’ve had a similar email asking if I want to close my request as my iPad Pro is working but not my iPhone 5s. I’ve replies thatI don’t want the request closed until the problem has been resolved so am now waiting to see if the pattern of replies from Support shown in this thread is continued. I did get one reply saying they had tried iOS 12.0 on an iPhone 8 and it was working fine.........must admit that I was surprised if that was the total sum of testing on such a major OS.
See the Devialet doesnt care thread and read one of the last entries. Please post your questions to devialet there and I will add them to mine when I talk to them.