Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Remote app
My ipad and 220 are on the same network, it was working up to last Thursday and then not working for no reason to fathom out.
I had this issue last week and I unplugged my 200 and then plugged it back in and refreshed my network on my pc. It worked again but was never sure if it was just a coincidence
Devialet 200 -- Roon Nucleus-- Sonus Faber Olympica 2 -- Tellurium Q Black Speaker Cables --
Chord Qutest -- Niimbus US5 Pro Headphone amp —HifiMan HEK, Abyss 1266TC
Newcastle upon Tyne, England
Hi, my devialet is back from the core upgrade. The remote app and everything works great, with the remote I can still operate the Devialet from 10 meters! Rolleyes

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Aavik U-280 / Audio Physic Cardeas / Melco N1ZS + D100 / Melco Switch S100 / KECES P8 Dual / Transparent Audio PowerWave X / Cable: Audioquest, Shunyata, Transparent, Ansuz Digitalz A2 Ethernet, USB
Remote: iPad-Pro
Roon Nucleus+(B), Lifetime / Qobuz Studio Sublime                                                                                                          
Germany / Bavaria
Tried everything, still not playing ball. strange as it worked fine before the upgrade board was fitted.
(02-Feb-2018, 12:54)kompressor Wrote: Tried everything, still not playing ball. strange as it worked fine before the upgrade board was fitted.

If you have made a new configuration, make sure that the app remote is enabled in the remote control section of the Configurator.
Project Eperience X Pack with Ortofon Rondo Red MC, Oppo BDP 105D, 2 x Sonos Connect, QNAP HS251+ NAS with 2 X 6TB Western Digital Red, Mac 5K 32GB running Lifetime Roon, iPad Pro 12.9" for remote control.  Etalon Ethernet Isolator, Devialet 440 Pro CI, Sonus faber Olympica ll with Isoacoustics Gaia ll feet, Auralic Taurus Mkll headphone amp.Denon AH-D5000, Sennheiser HD600 and HD800 with Cardas cable,  Van Den Hul The First Ultimate and Crystal interconnects, Furutech power cables, GSP Audio Spatia speaker cable.
South Coast England
Remote app enabled, I just noticed the Devialet is not showing on the network so probably why the remote app is not working. Devialet connect via Ethernet so no reason why it’s not showing on the network.
Ok now have the app working again and 220 showing on the network, not sure how or why other than downloaded the beta update, unzipped the file put the sad card in the 220, no update but the 220 showing on the network, weird or what? So how do I get the 220 to upgrade to the new beta software update?
(20-Feb-2018, 21:01)kompressor Wrote: Ok now have the app working again and 220 showing on the network, not sure how or why other than downloaded the beta update, unzipped the file put the sad card in the 220, no update but the 220 showing on the network, weird or what? So how do I get the 220 to upgrade to the new beta software update?

Did you already check a following article?
https://help.devialet.com/hc/en-us/artic...r-Devialet-
Bluesound Node > Matrix Audio X-SPDIF 2 > Genelec 8351B & 7360A
Devialet 1000 Pro
Bluesound Node 2i > Genelec 8330
Tampere, Finland
(21-Feb-2018, 07:58)petrik Wrote:
(20-Feb-2018, 21:01)kompressor Wrote: Ok now have the app working again and 220 showing on the network, not sure how or why other than downloaded the beta update, unzipped the file put the sad card in the 220, no update but the 220 showing on the network, weird or what? So how do I get the 220 to upgrade to the new beta software update?

Did you already check a following article?
https://help.devialet.com/hc/en-us/artic...r-Devialet-

To the letter, yes.