Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devialet Expert Pro App
A couple of issues. As hopefully you can see from the photo I have provided, I seem to have gained a few more outputs and inputs than I need or use on the Devialet app. I don't know how to get rid of them.

Secondly, in an attempt to fix the above problem I deleted the app from my iPad and it does not seem to be available any more in Apple's App Store. It is available for my iPhone. Am wondering if the problem is that the iPad I use is 32 bit and not the current 64 bit which also means that I can no longer upgrade Apple's OS. 

Devialet 1000 Pro CI, Chord Signature Reference speaker cables, B&W 803 D3 speakers

Roon lifetime licence, Tidal.
(26-Jan-2018, 16:32)Gerronwithit Wrote: A couple of issues. As hopefully you can see from the photo I have provided, I seem to have gained a few more outputs and inputs than I need or use on the Devialet app. I don't know how to get rid of them.

Secondly, in an attempt to fix the above problem I deleted the app from my iPad and it does not seem to be available any more in Apple's App Store. It is available for my iPhone. Am wondering if the problem is that the iPad I use is 32 bit and not the current 64 bit which also means that I can no longer upgrade Apple's OS. 
Are you running beta firmware ?
In App Store click on filters top left and change to iPhone.
I thought it was only ever an iPhone app but would run on the iPad, I can’t even get it to connect..
Oh it did just connect but it’s controlling a ghost expert..
Mac mini -> Roon ->Devialet expert pro 1000 via Roon Air Ethernet, Chord Signature Digital Tuned Array, Clearaudio Champion Level 2, Dynavector DV-20X2L, Focal Sopra 2, Transparent Musicwave super speaker cables.
(26-Jan-2018, 17:17)Dannythered Wrote:
(26-Jan-2018, 16:32)Gerronwithit Wrote: A couple of issues. As hopefully you can see from the photo I have provided, I seem to have gained a few more outputs and inputs than I need or use on the Devialet app. I don't know how to get rid of them.

Are you running beta firmware ?
In App Store click on filters top left and change to iPhone.
I thought it was only ever an iPhone app but would run on the iPad, I can’t even get it to connect..
Oh it did just connect but it’s controlling a ghost expert..

Am not using the beta firmware, but you were 100% about the app. I downloaded the iPhone to the iPad and its fixed. I messed around with my configuration deleting all unused inputs and outputs. This has reduced the number appearing on the app but still have three uPnP connections appearing, two Lines and a Phono that I thought I deleted. Bizarre! Will play around some more today.
Devialet 1000 Pro CI, Chord Signature Reference speaker cables, B&W 803 D3 speakers

Roon lifetime licence, Tidal.