Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spotify via Core Infinity not working
Hi guys, since I got the unit back after the upgrade, there have been 3 iterations of the beta firmware that were released, yet I am unable to see the Devialet when I am streaming Spotify on my iPad/phone/pc. Is there something that I need to do to get this going?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
You need premium (paid) Spotify subscription.
Fanless HdPlex (HQPlayer) -> Merging Hapi -> Genelec 8351B
(10-Feb-2018, 08:43)maxijazz Wrote: You need premium (paid) Spotify subscription.

Hi Maxijazz,

I have a paid account (premium) for a few years now. I tried logging out and back-in...still no luck.

Do you happen to use fixed IP on your Devialet - that causes problems with Spotify.
Bluesound Node > Matrix Audio X-SPDIF 2 > Genelec 8351B & 7360A
Devialet 1000 Pro
Bluesound Node 2i > Genelec 8330
Tampere, Finland
Are you using 12.2.6?
220 PRO CI (12.2.6) - B&W 683 S2 - Audioquest Niagara 1000 - Chromecast + iFi SPDIF 
Technics 1210 (AudioMods arm, AT-150MLX, Mike New bearing + platter, crystal mat, Isonoe feet, external DC PSU) Stockholm, Sweden

(10-Feb-2018, 09:01)petrik Wrote: Do you happen to use fixed IP on your Devialet - that causes problems with Spotify.

hello, I am using DHCP now...was on fixed IP. Tried both

(10-Feb-2018, 13:10)rchinn Wrote: Are you using 12.2.6?

Yes, using the latest 12.2.6 beta

When I have had issues with Spotify (in beta10) I have performed factory reset, powered off (took power cable off socket) and then started up Devialet with my configuration.
It might help, if you reserve IP address so CI card always gets the same one.

Ps. Is only Spotify not working? Can you use Remote app? Can you stream from computer using Air?
Ps2. WiFi with password in wifi_key.txt file does not work with CI. Planed reintroduction of this feature later this year (after Q1).
Fanless HdPlex (HQPlayer) -> Merging Hapi -> Genelec 8351B
Hello everyone!!

Just got a 220 Pro with Core Infinity 12.2.6 beta... same problem!

The Expert works great with Air, Airplay, Roon, UPnP... just not with Spotify. It is frustrating!!
(10-Feb-2018, 15:25)maxijazz Wrote: When I have had issues with Spotify (in beta10) I have performed factory reset, powered off (took power cable off socket) and then started up Devialet with my configuration.
It might help, if you reserve IP address so CI card always gets the same one.

Ps. Is only Spotify not working? Can you use Remote app? Can you stream from computer using Air?
Ps2. WiFi with password in wifi_key.txt file does not work with CI. Planed reintroduction of this feature later this year (after Q1).

Hi Maxijazz, the IP is indeed reserved as I use Ethernet cable and not WiFi. The connection via air works fine. So I run Spotify on my PC am using air to get the output via the Devialet.

I run Roon on the PC and this works fine (without air).