Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
D400 config via iPAD
I’m looking to go PC/Mac free and everything in place but still using Mac for SD card configs.

Anyone tried to to save a config file to an iPAD with SD card connected (via Camera connector).

I’ve been around a while and know of the issues with SD cards, SDformatter etc so don’t hold out much hope...
Innuos Statement, D1000 Pro CI, Shunyata Denali, Alpha v2, Delta v2 and Venom NR12 power cords, Sigma v1 speaker cables, Omega USB, PMC IB2se, Townshend Isolation Podiums.

Marantz SR7012, OPPO BDP 105D, PMC OB1s (Rears), PMC Twenty C (Centre).

South East Wales, UK
As far as I know the only issues with SD cards has been related to people trying save straight from the config site to SD card. If you save to the iPad first and then copy to the SD card, I can't see any issues.
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.
(15-Feb-2018, 07:36)Pim Wrote: As far as I know the only issues with SD cards has been related to people trying save straight from the config site to SD card. If you save to the iPad first and then copy to the SD card, I can't see any issues.

OK, thanks, will get a camera kit and report back.
Innuos Statement, D1000 Pro CI, Shunyata Denali, Alpha v2, Delta v2 and Venom NR12 power cords, Sigma v1 speaker cables, Omega USB, PMC IB2se, Townshend Isolation Podiums.

South East Wales, UK
Sorry, started running another thread 'Config by email' which explains how I got on with this idea.

South East Wales, UK