Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gold Phantom Opéra de Paris
It was touted as an exquisite work of art, made only possible with a combination of extreme engineering and secular craftsmanship. I am surprised not to find any article on Gold Phantom Opéra de Paris in Devialet Chat. Or I just missed it?
Technics SL-1200G | Ortofon Cadenza Bronze | Audio Technica AT-ART9 | Hana ML
Nucleus+ | Melco N1ZS/2EX | D100 | S100 | Telegärtner M12 | Accustic Arts Drive II
Devialet Original d'Atelier | Vivid Audio G3 Giya
S  I  N  G  A  P  O  R  E
subscribe the newsletter and you will Wink

The epitome of elegance meets the apex of innovation in the Gold Phantom Opéra de Paris | Devialet. It packs all the technologies of our Gold Phantom: 4500 Watts, 108 dB, and 14-27 kHz. Usually only available at the Palais Garnier, this ultra-limited edition is about to be available in our flagship stores across the globe.
That means this handcrafted, gold-gilled beast is coming to a city near you from February 16 to March 19.
(20-Feb-2018, 15:50)da2001 Wrote: subscribe the newsletter and you will Wink

The epitome of elegance meets the apex of innovation in the Gold Phantom Opéra de Paris | Devialet. It packs all the technologies of our Gold Phantom: 4500 Watts, 108 dB, and 14-27 kHz. Usually only available at the Palais Garnier, this ultra-limited edition is about to be available in our flagship stores across the globe.
That means this handcrafted, gold-gilled beast is coming to a city near you from February 16 to March 19.

But are there sound quality changes?
(20-Feb-2018, 16:34)Johnnydev Wrote:
(20-Feb-2018, 15:50)da2001 Wrote: subscribe the newsletter and you will Wink

But are there sound quality changes?

No, there are not.
Devialet Phantom Gold Stereo
It’s literally just two new side panels. They’ve been hand coated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Devialet Phantom (White)
These Opéra de Paris Phantoms also give access to live streaming of performances given at the Opera.
Qobuz/Sonos/D200/GT1 SE (offered to my father, who enjoys it every day)
2 Phantom Reactor 600 and Spotify Premium
Do Silver or Gold Phantom also have access to the live streaming from Palais Garnier?
Nucleus+ | Melco N1ZS/2EX | D100 | S100 | Telegärtner M12 | Accustic Arts Drive II
I believe not. It is exclusive to the Gold Opera series.
Qobuz/Sonos/D200/GT1 SE (offered to my father, who enjoys it every day)
2 Phantom Reactor 600 and Spotify Premium
Spoken to the friendly salesperson at the Devialet flagship store in my area, apparently the Live on Phantom is not limited to the Opéra Phantom. 

The gold leaf grill is really nice, I can't resist it and bought one when Devialet made them available exclusively here during this period. Surprisingly it sounds really good, it is indeed a contender for the Best Sound in the World (for a wireless speaker).

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

A wonder of a speaker! But why only one? Stereo is certainly better. I know you already own a pair of G3s and a pair of Phantoms needs a Dialog, but still...?
Devialetless!
Roon, ROCK/Audiolense XO/Music on NAS/EtherRegen/RoPieee/USPCB/ISORegen/USPCB/Sound Devices USBPre2/Tannoy GOLD 8
250 Pro CI, MicroRendu(1.4), Mutec MC-3+USB