Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Updating software
I'm have difficulty loading the beta software to my expert 220. I have download the file to my SD card unzipped, all the files are present. Insert the SD into the 220 and nothing happing. Am I doing something wrong or missing something? I have followed the instructions to the letter, but the 220 is still showing it's existing software and there is no sign of any new software successfully loaded. Does the SD card need to be free of any other files? I have my configuration on the same SD card.
Have unplugged the 220 etc, etc.
I do now have the app working fine and the 220 is showing on my network. Sad
Fresh/Empty SD card. No profile, keep that on your desktop until you've updated the firmware.
220 PRO CI (12.2.6) - B&W 683 S2 - Audioquest Niagara 1000 - Chromecast + iFi SPDIF 
Technics 1210 (AudioMods arm, AT-150MLX, Mike New bearing + platter, crystal mat, Isonoe feet, external DC PSU) Stockholm, Sweden

Hi compressor, you take 2 SD cards. One SD card for config, and the other for firmware. Before you copy new data to the SD card, you should delete the old data, or reformat the SD-card
Aavik U-280 / Audio Physic Cardeas / Melco N1ZS + D100 / Melco Switch S100 / KECES P8 Dual / Transparent Audio PowerWave X / Cable: Audioquest, Shunyata, Transparent, Ansuz Digitalz A2 Ethernet, USB
Remote: iPad-Pro
Roon Nucleus+(B), Lifetime / Qobuz Studio Sublime                                                                                                          
Germany / Bavaria
Cheers I'll load a new SD then.
Well I inserted the SD card into the 220 with only the software file on the card but still not updating, also tried reset.
(22-Feb-2018, 14:58)kompressor Wrote: Well I inserted the SD card into the 220 with only the software file on the card but still not updating, also tried reset.
Hi, the files are unzipped and without subfolders on the SD? If yes, disconnect Devialet power plug, insert SD and plug in. Already the update should start!
Look here, maybe it will help!
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NqlP5bJME3k
Aavik U-280 / Audio Physic Cardeas / Melco N1ZS + D100 / Melco Switch S100 / KECES P8 Dual / Transparent Audio PowerWave X / Cable: Audioquest, Shunyata, Transparent, Ansuz Digitalz A2 Ethernet, USB
Remote: iPad-Pro
Roon Nucleus+(B), Lifetime / Qobuz Studio Sublime                                                                                                          
Germany / Bavaria
(22-Feb-2018, 15:21)K4680 Wrote:
(22-Feb-2018, 14:58)kompressor Wrote: Well I inserted the SD card into the 220 with only the software file on the card but still not updating, also tried reset.
Hi, the files are unzipped and without subfolders on the SD? If yes, disconnect Devialet power plug, insert SD and plug in. Already the update should start!
Look here, maybe it will help!
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NqlP5bJME3k

Done as described but still not updating.
I have to say that it is begging to look like you have a fault with your amp. However, is obviously best to eliminate all other possibilities first. One thought I have is that it might be an issue with the specific SD cards you are using, the link below might give you some tips:

https://devialetchat.com/showthread.php?...8#pid31908
1000 Pro - KEF Blade - iFi Zen Stream - Mutec REF10 - MC3+USB - Pro-Ject Signature 12
Have you ever upgraded the firmware in your Devialet previously? If yes, do you still have the SD card you used?

Also what model of Devialet do you have? I see you stated a D200. Is it an Expert Pro or not? And does it have the Core Infinity board installed or not?

What version of firmware (beta software) are you trying to install?
Roon ROCK on Intel NUC6i5SYH/Ethernet | VPI Avenger | Devialet 440 Pro CI | Vivid Audio Giya G3 | Auralic Aires Mini | Synology 1812+ NAS
SXSW, US
Expert 220 I’ve never upgraded the software as it came back after the ci upgrade and was already loaded with the current software for the ci board. I have joined the beta program and this is what I am attempting to do. I have used the original SD card and an additional SD card with no luck, am wondering if there is a problem with my expert or the files I downloaded.