Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ETH Air, Air and Android Devialet Remote not working
I have tried to do some hard resets with the power cable, but ETH will only briefly come back in Roon, before it disappears. Air is available in Roon and selectable all the time, but none of the music is heard from the speakers. The Devialet AIR-program does only show is "disabled". My Android app does not identify the Devialet. For the purpose of trouble shooting I am connected with a 8 meter Supra Cat8 to my D-Link 868L, which is connected with a 1 meter Supra Cat8. Fing on my Android does not identify the Devialet with IP and MAC-adress. If I enter the D-Link configuration page the Devialet however is shown with IP-adress and MAC-adress. I run DOS 2.2.0 beta12 + Firmware 12.2.6 - February 5th.

What is going on? Huh

Update: It appears removing the power cable makes the unit come back, eg. my remote works, but there is still some flaky functionality on the AIR.
~17 Atlas EOS 4DD Power cables | Torus Power RM 8 CE, Torus Power IS 8 CE | D-Link 868L, Netgear GS108GE, TP-Link MC200CMx4 | Supra Cat8 > Sonore microRendu v1.3 > AQ Jitterbug > QED Reference USB > Uptone IsoRegen > AQ Jitterbug > Uptone USPCB A>B Adapter > Devialet 220 Expert Pro CI > QED Genesis Silver Spiral > Monitor Audio Gold 300 | Marantz AV8802A | Parasound A52 | Sherbourn 150*7 | QED XT40 Speaker cable | QED Reference Audio 40 RCA | Q Acoustics 3050, 3020, 3010 | Monitor Audio Gold C350 | SVS SB2000 x4 | miniDSP 2x4 | QED Reference Subwoofer Cable 40
Stockholm Sweden
Do you have the Devialet AIR app and Roon over AIR on at the same time? That could be an issue. If you're using Roon over AIR, delete the AIR app. You don't need it anymore and it only causes grief if it's still on when you want to use Roon over AIR.

Hope that helps.
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.