Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dialogue with phono stage / A2D built in
(13-Mar-2018, 00:48)YZftw Wrote: I am waiting on Devialet to update their dialogue before I even consider a second gold, i have heard they run extremely hot even in standby mode and constant disconnect for no reason. Right now I am getting really good stability from one phantom so don't want to risk it. Here is to hoping they release some news on a new model Smile

While I would like a new dialogue with more options. The stability of the current dialogue has been top notch for me. Not a single disconnection or drop out. People won’t make topics of how stable the dialogue is...
Devialet Phantom Gold Stereo
(13-Mar-2018, 09:54)Cyral Wrote:
(13-Mar-2018, 00:48)YZftw Wrote: I am waiting on Devialet to update their dialogue before I even consider a second gold, i have heard they run extremely hot even in standby mode and constant disconnect for no reason. Right now I am getting really good stability from one phantom so don't want to risk it. Here is to hoping they release some news on a new model Smile

While I would like a new dialogue with more options. The stability of the current dialogue has been top notch for me. Not a single disconnection or drop out. People won’t make topics of how stable the dialogue is...

+1 no problems at all.
What about the over heating issues? I had people say you need to put a fan on it to cool it down?
(15-Mar-2018, 03:35)YZftw Wrote: What about the over heating issues? I had people say you need to put a fan on it to cool it down
Yes he is hot, but no problem at all here over almost 3 year.
You need no fan!!!
And If he died you get another one from Devialet.
Getting for three years here as well with no issues at all.
(15-Mar-2018, 09:22)Rodrat2 Wrote: Getting for three years here as well with no issues at all.

Indeed they just run hot. So does my sky box 

Apart from having to reboot the system once every few months - they are totally stable