Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
D440 Core Infinity beta code MC phono problem
(16-Feb-2018, 08:41)drpylee Wrote: Dear all, here are my solutions for the latest firmware.

1. Analogue inputs to Master
2. Digital inputs to Companion
3. Configuration file needs to be setup from scratch. That is, you can’t edit or us your old files.

I have to express my appreciation to Mathieu from Devialet for his help in solving my problems.

Hope that will help you all.

Clement

Please elaborate

How do you get digital input for companion? There is only one input for each machine ???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kondo Overture PM-2i, Weiss DAC502, LP12 Haben, Aro, Keel, Radikal, Urika, EMT JSD6, Phasemation PP-300/T-300, Linn Krystal, Penaudio Serenade Signature

Kondo Operia SPs 2.7, KSL-VzII, Acz-Avocado, etc.

(17-Feb-2018, 00:57)agentsmith Wrote:
(16-Feb-2018, 08:41)drpylee Wrote: Dear all, here are my solutions for the latest firmware.

3. Configuration file needs to be setup from scratch. That is, you can’t edit or us your old files.

I have to express my appreciation to Mathieu from Devialet for his help in solving my problems.

Clement

Please elaborate

How do you get digital input for companion?  There is only one input for each machine ???

I don’t quite understand what you meant by one digital input for each machine. 

My current setting is -
2 Analogue signals into Master- 1. Front speaker signal from AV aml 2. Turntable signal
2 Digital signals into Companion - 1. CD player 2. Linn DS

The master and companion are of course linked up. 

Hope that helps.
(17-Feb-2018, 03:46)drpylee Wrote:
(17-Feb-2018, 00:57)agentsmith Wrote:

Clement

Please elaborate

How do you get digital input for companion?  There is only one input for each machine ???

I don’t quite understand what you meant by one digital input for each machine. 

My current setting is -
2 Analogue signals into Master- 1. Front speaker signal from AV aml 2. Turntable signal
2 Digital signals into Companion - 1. CD player 2. Linn DS

The master and companion are of course linked up. 

Hope that helps.

Sorry, I think we are talking about different things.  My original problem was not being able have 2 different phono connections one MC and one MM.  

I have tried re-doing my configuration from scratch and try the two phono inputs again.

thanks
Kondo Overture PM-2i, Weiss DAC502, LP12 Haben, Aro, Keel, Radikal, Urika, EMT JSD6, Phasemation PP-300/T-300, Linn Krystal, Penaudio Serenade Signature

Kondo Operia SPs 2.7, KSL-VzII, Acz-Avocado, etc.