Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wifi Powerline interferance and Spark?
Dear experts, I have two Phantoms and one Dialogue happily connected with PLC, this runs without any problem, I am so happy. However, I plan to install a Powerline Wifi system to extend the range of my internet Wifi network and my question is: Will this powerline Wifi system interfere with my Phantoms (both systems will use the power line)??
Thanks for the help!
/Anders
(08-Mar-2018, 10:17)Anders Wrote: Dear experts, I have two Phantoms and one Dialogue happily connected with PLC, this runs without any problem, I am so happy. However, I plan to install a Powerline Wifi system to extend the range of my internet Wifi network and my question is: Will this powerline Wifi system interfere with my Phantoms (both systems will use the power line)??
Thanks for the help!
/Anders

I have the same configuration (Phantoms connected with PLC and my own PLC for wifi access points). I don't have any dropout on my Phantoms but my wifi seems slightly disturbed (reduced speed and increase number of errors). To solve that I unplug the Phantoms and dialog when not in use. Of course result will depend on your electrical installation.