Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Roon workshop at Oxford Audio with Enno from Roon
Right chaps and chapettes,

I've got a confirmed date from Henley Audio for when Enno will be over to share his wealth of knowledge.

Saturday 16th June

We'll have the new Nucleus servers set up and ready to show off what Roon can do and, with Enno and Kieran on hand, it should be a great opportunity to pick some brains!

Alasdair
Not good, 16th June is a diary clash for me.  Oh well, I'll just have to look forward to the next one ......

I also look forward to the feedback from those that do attend. Shy
1000 Pro - KEF Blade - iFi Zen Stream - Mutec REF10 - MC3+USB - Pro-Ject Signature 12
Sadly I can't make it on that date either.
Roon (Mac Mini), Wilson Benesch Full Circle, Expert 1000 Pro CI, Kaiser Chiara
Warwickshire, UK
Did anyone go to this? I was just wondering if there were any rumours (or Roonours), spectacular revelations, or just any nice sounding kit at OAC?
1000 Pro - KEF Blade - iFi Zen Stream - Mutec REF10 - MC3+USB - Pro-Ject Signature 12
I went and it was an brilliant event. Enno is a great guy and very enthusiastic and upbeat about all aspects of Roon. He even taught an old IT dog like me a couple of new tricks, can't imagine what rumours or revelations you might be referring to.

Didn't listen to any kit really but am reliably informed that I really need a pair of Magico S5 Mk2's to replace my poor worn out MK1's..........................
UK kit - Technics SP10 - Technics EPA-501  - AT33SA - NUC5i3 - W10 - Roonserver - Roon AIR - Devialet 1000 Pro CI - Blue Jeans Speaker Cable (0.5 metre each side) - Magico S5

Spain kit - NUC7i5 - W10  - Roonserver - Roon AIR - Devialet D250 Pro CI - Blue Jeans Speaker Cable - Ergo IX speakers