Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devialet Wall Mount Instructions
(27-Apr-2018, 13:55)Hifi_swlon Wrote: I used diamond/rubidium tipped screws to mount my frame to the wall.  The SQ difference was staggering.

I hope you screwed them in with a diamond/rubidium tipped screwdriver. The SQ difference ...
Innuos Statement 2TB SSD with Next-Gen PSU (with Roon lifetime)
MacBook Pro (with Air)
Draytek Vigor 2860v-Plus/Devialet Original d'Atelier CI Nos. 54A&B/Magico M3 pair
Shunyata cables (digital/interconnect/loudspeaker/power)/Shunyata power units (Triton/Typhon)

Dialog/Phantom Gold/Tree pair
Missing Link cables (power)
England
(27-Apr-2018, 16:10)IanG-UK Wrote:
(27-Apr-2018, 13:55)Hifi_swlon Wrote: I used diamond/rubidium tipped screws to mount my frame to the wall.  The SQ difference was staggering.

I hope you screwed them in with a diamond/rubidium tipped screwdriver. The SQ difference ...

Of course. Straight out of my cryogenic freezer. Be crazy otherwise.

>>> 1st Place Award: Devialet, last decades most disappointing technology purchase.  <<<

Was just about to put the wall mount on (yes I took my time) and was examining and trying out the 4 hooks onto the back of the Devialet. I find it near impossible to take out the amp after I slot it into the hooks. I had to unscrew 1 of the hooks to get it off from the underside.

There’s no way of unscrewing 1 of the hooks once the wall mount is on the wall though. I tried the wall mount upside down with the round edge facing downwards and I can get the Devialet off with a bit of a tug. Or I can use just 3 of the hooks and the amp comes off much easier but not sure if this is safe.

I was wondering if anyone have this problem or is my wall mount a bit off.
No problems in that sense. If you go upside down I doubt there will be as much space for cable access. Certainly I’d rather have the amp hooked on properly.

>>> 1st Place Award: Devialet, last decades most disappointing technology purchase.  <<<

?
If he goes upside down, the blood will run to his head and likely affect his hearing. ?