Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SD-Card Error
Well last weekend, I decided to change my configuration to add Air so i could stream from my iMac
as i have sold my Aurender N100H.
Well things did not go as planned, after inserting the SD Card with the new configuration, got this error "SD-Card Error"  Confused
So I thought no problem, a bad write to the SD Card, so I deleted the config file on the card, rebooted the computer and started again.
Well no luck, so I used a brand new SD Card, still the same.

I contacted Devialet support on Sunday eve, received a reply on Tuesday. I was asked to try a couple of things, reported back to them
was asked to try other things. still no luck.

On Friday they sent me shipping labels to return the 220 Pro to Paris, well the 220 Pro is on its way. It should be there late Monday.
(not bad shipping time from Canada)

Lets see what happens, will let you all know.

Brian

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Vinnie Rossi L2iSE integrated amp, VPI Classic TurnTable c/w Transfiguration Phoenix Cart, 
Auralic Aries G2, Audience Front Row USB cable, B&W 803D3 (black) Audience Front Row Bi wire speaker cables, 
6 x OREA Bronze Footers.
                                                                 Ottawa, Canada.                                                                                      

Wow - that is a major disappointment! Hopefully, they are able to resolve it quickly. You going to try to enable AIR with the other 220 Pro, or have you not upgraded yet to the CI?
Roon ROCK on Intel NUC6i5SYH/Ethernet | VPI Avenger | Devialet 440 Pro CI | Vivid Audio Giya G3 | Auralic Aires Mini | Synology 1812+ NAS
SXSW, US
Had the exact same error when I purchased my second D250. Got it home and when setting it up with my other D250 as a dual mono the error appeared.

Contacted support and it was returned for repair. 

Although many on here use the configuration tool many times over, my heart is in my mouth each time I load up a new config. I'd be more than happy if we could move to a browser based configuration.
Oracle Delphi MkVI Reference Second Generation - SME Series V - Lyra Delos 
   Expert 1000 Pro CI - Magico A3
Audioquest Niagara 3000
Nucleus+ - roon lifetime - Qobuz Sublime+
 x2 Matte Black Phantom I
(15-Apr-2018, 04:33)baddog Wrote: Wow - that is a major disappointment! Hopefully, they are able to resolve it quickly. You going to try to enable AIR with the other 220 Pro, or have you not upgraded yet to the CI?

Yes thats what I have done, but every time the sample rate changes, I have to turn the 220Pro off and back on again
pain in the butt.
I'm using Audirvana Plus 3.2.6 will be playing around a bit more today to see if I can solve this problem.

Brian
Vinnie Rossi L2iSE integrated amp, VPI Classic TurnTable c/w Transfiguration Phoenix Cart, 
Auralic Aries G2, Audience Front Row USB cable, B&W 803D3 (black) Audience Front Row Bi wire speaker cables, 
6 x OREA Bronze Footers.
                                                                 Ottawa, Canada.                                                                                      

Hello,
I have the same problem with a 250 pro ci. I have only one card that  works and it is formated in FAT16. All FAT32 cards do not work.
Could you please check your card?
i have a ticket opened and it could be of interest for devialet.
Thanks
(23-Apr-2018, 16:38)fredsann Wrote: Hello,
I have the same problem with a 250 pro ci. I have only one card that  works and it is formated in FAT16. All FAT32 cards do not work.
Thanks

Hi, I have just checked all SD cards, result:
Firmware SD Card / External Physical Volume • MS-DOS File System (FAT16)
Config SD Card / External Physical Volume • MS-DOS File System (FAT16 and FAT 32)
Sad
Aavik U-280 / Audio Physic Cardeas / Melco N1ZS + D100 / Melco Switch S100 / KECES P8 Dual / Transparent Audio PowerWave X / Cable: Audioquest, Shunyata, Transparent, Ansuz Digitalz A2 Ethernet, USB
Remote: iPad-Pro
Roon Nucleus+(B), Lifetime / Qobuz Studio Sublime                                                                                                          
Germany / Bavaria
Thanks

All my SD Cards are formatted FAT16

Update:

I shipped my 220PRO off to France (from Canada) on 13th April, I received my 220PRO back today 23 April
all working fine.
Well done Devialet for a fast turnaround 

Brian
6 x OREA Bronze Footers.
                                                                 Ottawa, Canada.                                                                                      

Hi, some info about SD cards Rolleyes

https://www.sdcard.org/consumers/pdf/201...re_eng.pdf
Aavik U-280 / Audio Physic Cardeas / Melco N1ZS + D100 / Melco Switch S100 / KECES P8 Dual / Transparent Audio PowerWave X / Cable: Audioquest, Shunyata, Transparent, Ansuz Digitalz A2 Ethernet, USB
Remote: iPad-Pro
Roon Nucleus+(B), Lifetime / Qobuz Studio Sublime                                                                                                          
Germany / Bavaria
Thanks

Hi Fredsann , Im not sure if this helps, I only use the 8GB or lower in size capacity SD Cards, when i tried to use bigger than 8GB it does not work,
my advice would be, using older sd-card,

this method works for me, and I hope it works on yours too.
Interesting - there's clearly something rather odd going on with their SD card readers! May be worthwhile if anyone could see whether there's a difference between (e.g.) FAT 16 and FAT32 formatting.
Of course Devialet may have also used readers from different sources over time, which would make it more complicated.