Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For sale: Matched pair of Atohm GT1 SE speakers
Contact me for details.  Speakers were put up for sale on Audiogon on April 29, 2018.  I am the original owner and have the boxes.
Devialet Expert 220 Pro Kinki EX-M7 power amp tethered to a fiber-fed Lumin X1 streamer via Grimm XLRs, Vivid B1 Decade speakers in Rosso Barchetta red (only 200 produced in a limited edition), Roon Nucleus with a Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SSD, etherREGEN switch fed by a Sonore opticalModule (and Sonore-supplied transceivers and 1M optical cable) with a SOtM dCBL-Cat7 cable to my Nucleus and a DH Labs Reunion Cat8 to my Lumin T2 streamer, Keces P8 linear power supply feeding a (to come) NUC and EtherREGEN switch with an external AfterDark OCXO clock., and opticalModule (5V/1A), AudioQuest Niagara 1000 power conditioner, ASI LiveLine loom (purchased directly from Franck Tchang when I lived in France), Less Loss Firewall for Speakers and Roon lifetime license with Tidal streaming.
$1999 USD or AUD? I have a pair of this as sell, I prefer to keep it rather than selling it, it’s an extremely outstanding speaker!
(29-Apr-2018, 23:52)PeppaPig Wrote: $1999 USD or AUD? I have a pair of this as sell, I prefer to keep it rather than selling it, it’s an extremely outstanding speaker!
1999USD plus shipping.  It is an outstanding speaker.  I've decided to try some different speakers (Vivid Oval 1.5) for a change.
Devialet Expert 220 Pro Kinki EX-M7 power amp tethered to a fiber-fed Lumin X1 streamer via Grimm XLRs, Vivid B1 Decade speakers in Rosso Barchetta red (only 200 produced in a limited edition), Roon Nucleus with a Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SSD, etherREGEN switch fed by a Sonore opticalModule (and Sonore-supplied transceivers and 1M optical cable) with a SOtM dCBL-Cat7 cable to my Nucleus and a DH Labs Reunion Cat8 to my Lumin T2 streamer, Keces P8 linear power supply feeding a (to come) NUC and EtherREGEN switch with an external AfterDark OCXO clock., and opticalModule (5V/1A), AudioQuest Niagara 1000 power conditioner, ASI LiveLine loom (purchased directly from Franck Tchang when I lived in France), Less Loss Firewall for Speakers and Roon lifetime license with Tidal streaming.
(30-Apr-2018, 01:19)Flashman Wrote:
(29-Apr-2018, 23:52)PeppaPig Wrote: $1999 USD or AUD? I have a pair of this as sell, I prefer to keep it rather than selling it, it’s an extremely outstanding speaker!
1999USD plus shipping.  It is an outstanding speaker.  I've decided to try some different speakers (Vivid Oval 1.5) for a change.

SOLD