Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dev Air 3.0.4 disabled after CI update
Photo 
                            Just received my 130 pro expert back from factory CI update and now Air 3.0.4 is permanently disabled! No matter what I have tried to get the grayed out icon to enable (turn Black) it still will not operate. Before the update it worked perfectly. I tried downloading the Devialet 3.0.4 software 3 times.

Windows 7 64 bit.

The USB works fine and the overall sound improvement with the CI board is very good (bass better-more solid, Mid range- more natural, treble - a little more detail, soundstage - deeper and slightly wider.

If I can get the "Air" working I will be happy....

See enclosed pictures

Any Ideas please???
Have you reloaded your configuration file? What firmware version are you using?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Roon Rock, Devialet 220 pro CI, Palmer 2.5 Turntable, AT OC9MLii, Classic Audio MC Pro Phono and Harbeth SHL5 Plus
Try disconnecting it from the wall and plugging it back in again, works for me when I get that problem.
Apologies if this sounds simple minded (it's me not you) I use the most recent OS and firmware - 2.2.0-RC3 + Firmware 12.2.10 - AIR only connects on my Mac if I choose AIR as the Devialet input, otherwise it remains 'grey' and disabled. - in your example you have OPPO as your input. Alternatively, I had a problem recently which was a faulty ethernet cable or switch, by replacing them AIR re-appeared - probably not your problem as you appear also to be WiFi enabled.
(30-Apr-2018, 20:03)disarmamant Wrote: Have you reloaded your configuration file? What firmware version are you using?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes I have the latest software. (12.2.10) (DOS 2.2.0 RC3) I did fix it.... Here is the secret................ Change config Wifi to use only 2.4 Ghz AND use the "ADHOC" setting and recommended channel 6. Now the Dev Air can be enabled.

Thanks for your reply.... Maybe different things fix it also but I just know what worked for me.