Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Attention forum owners / moderators
(12-May-2018, 18:56)Soniclife Wrote: Have you been clicking on the little icon that allows you to report the ad as inappropriate?
If there was one I would.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Roon Rock, Devialet 220 pro CI, Palmer 2.5 Turntable, AT OC9MLii, Classic Audio MC Pro Phono and Harbeth SHL5 Plus
(12-May-2018, 13:58)disarmamant Wrote:
(11-May-2018, 16:04)Soniclife Wrote: The ads are linked to Facebook, so these seem similar to this...

https://blog.moneysavingexpert.com/2018/...-facebook/

None of these sites want to take accountability for who they sell adverts to.

Here’s the latest one. It came up on Tapatalk Devialet Chat this morning. This is where the ad is linked to.

http://www.kiwiplunge.com/piers-morgan-q...g-britain/

Reading the article per the link:

Piers Morgan, has announced his 50 million dollar investment in Bitcoin Trader and, he is expecting double the value of investment in just half an year.

Piers Morgan is a journalist and TV Personality, a former judge on Britains Got Talent and the heart and soul of Good Morning Britain, some call him the smartest TV Persona of our century.

Yep, probably fake news......

I have decided not to invest, not the hardest decision I have made recently.  How long is half an year?
1000 Pro - KEF Blade - iFi Zen Stream - Mutec REF10 - MC3+USB - Pro-Ject Signature 12
(13-May-2018, 10:31)Confused Wrote: Piers Morgan, has announced his 50 million dollar investment in Bitcoin Trader and, he is expecting double the value of investment in just half an year.

I might be stupid (but I think I'm not, like all stupid people do) but the way I read this is that Pierce is putting 50 million into BITCOIN TRADER and he expects his money to double in six months. So that means the money isn't in Bitcoin but in TRADING the little buggers, because the world is full of people who think someone else is even dumber than they are.

For a bit of fun education on this, watch the Wolf of Wallstreet.  Smile
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.
(13-May-2018, 10:06)disarmamant Wrote:
(12-May-2018, 18:56)Soniclife Wrote: Have you been clicking on the little icon that allows you to report the ad as inappropriate?

There should be a little blue triangle on a black background,top right of the advert, as shown below. If you click that it offers report.    
Roon, Rega P9 + Dynavector XX2Mk2 > 440 Pro > Sonus Faber Guarneri Evolution
(13-May-2018, 10:51)Soniclife Wrote:
(13-May-2018, 10:06)disarmamant Wrote:

There should be a little blue triangle on a black background,top right of the advert, as shown below. If you click that it offers report.

Not on mine. All I have is a little grey triangle top right. If I click on that the only option I get is “Remove ads” and options to pay a subscription.

Roon Rock, Devialet 220 pro CI, Palmer 2.5 Turntable, AT OC9MLii, Classic Audio MC Pro Phono and Harbeth SHL5 Plus
There should be some sort of ad choices option, which takes you to a Facebook link where options are presented as to why you don't like it. Are you located in the EU?
Roon, Rega P9 + Dynavector XX2Mk2 > 440 Pro > Sonus Faber Guarneri Evolution
(13-May-2018, 11:04)Soniclife Wrote: There should be some sort of ad choices option, which takes you to a Facebook link where options are presented as to why you don't like it. Are you located in the EU?

I get nothing like that. I only get the Upgrade to VIP page. I’m in the UK and using the iPad Tapatalk app. I don’t do Facebook, so that maybe why.

(11-May-2018, 16:04)Soniclife Wrote: The ads are linked to Facebook, so these seem similar to this...

https://blog.moneysavingexpert.com/2018/...-facebook/

None of these sites want to take accountability for who they sell adverts to.

I read this and it really does clarify things. Someone really did their research here.
https://www.binaryscamalerts.com/bitcoin...on-ramsay/