Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yet another Dual Mono Configuration Glitch!
In my early career when still being a scientist I worked a lot with different analytical equipment for material analysis. All I can say is that ALL French equipment bought and used were wonders in mechanical/technical solutions and very sturdy made BUT what made them stand unused most of the time was the FAILURE of the interface/software systems applied to them. I see history repeat it selfs in some way. I thought a lot about that before buying into these machines but they sounded so good I had to go for it. 

None the wiser/Mike
Ex D400 Now Aavik U-300/Feickert Woodpecker2-Kuzma 4P-Kondo silver-Benz LPS-Teddy Pardo PSU/Naim Unitiserve-Teddy Pardo PSU/SF Guarneri Homage/Whole system decoupled by Ansuz DTC/Cables from Ansuz, DYI and other commercial/Dedicated mains and spur-Lampizator SILK
This thread has gone very quiet. I'm wondering, have the bugs that were plauging dual mono users now been fixed? Or less optimistically, have those that have experienced the the issue simply avoided using the configurator recently? I guess what I'm asking is are there any users out there that used to experience issues now finding the configurator is ok?
(22-Apr-2015, 20:19)Confused Wrote: This thread has gone very quiet. I'm wondering, have the bugs that were plauging dual mono users now been fixed? Or less optimistically, have those that have experienced the the issue simply avoided using the configurator recently? I guess what I'm asking is are there any users out there that used to experience issues now finding the configurator is ok?

I still have the bugs as is. Either I avoid the Configurator or I learned how to live with the existent bugs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Aurender X100L / Transrotor Crescendo TT / Denon DCD1520 / Macbook Pro >> D400 >> Martin Logan Montis
amabrok's system - Latest update (May 2015, Page 11, Post #109)

Dubai, UAE
(22-Apr-2015, 20:51)amabrok Wrote:
(22-Apr-2015, 20:19)Confused Wrote: This thread has gone very quiet.  I'm wondering, have the bugs that were plauging dual mono users now been fixed?  Or less optimistically, have those that have experienced the the issue simply avoided using the configurator recently?  I guess what I'm asking is are there any users out there that used to experience issues now finding the configurator is ok?

I still have the bugs as is. Either I avoid the Configurator or I learned how to live with the existent bugs

This is what I suspected, I must admit that I haven't touched the Configurator for ages, I just found it too frustrating with the bugs.  I have just fired a query off to Devialet to ask when this will be fixed.
(22-Apr-2015, 21:31)Confused Wrote:
(22-Apr-2015, 20:51)amabrok Wrote:
(22-Apr-2015, 20:19)Confused Wrote: This thread has gone very quiet.  I'm wondering, have the bugs that were plauging dual mono users now been fixed?  Or less optimistically, have those that have experienced the the issue simply avoided using the configurator recently?  I guess what I'm asking is are there any users out there that used to experience issues now finding the configurator is ok?

This is what I suspected, I must admit that I haven't touched the Configurator for ages, I just found it too frustrating with the bugs.  I have just fired a query off to Devialet to ask when this will be fixed.

Thanks! Keep me posted if and when they respond

Aurender X100L / Transrotor Crescendo TT / Denon DCD1520 / Macbook Pro >> D400 >> Martin Logan Montis

Dubai, UAE
Hi all,
After weeks of communicating with Dev tech and finally resolving my glitch I'm very reluctant to enter the configurator for fear of upsetting my 800. Eventually Dev will sort this I'm sure. Idea
Devialet 1000pro C1. Aurender N10 Wilson Benesch A.C.T. ONE Evolution P1 Naim headline Naim highcap Sennheiser HD 800 Naim Super Lumina speaker cable. Shunyata Delta EF mains cables. 2 PSI AVAA C20 active acoustic absorbers.
(23-Apr-2015, 10:33)wwm Wrote: Hi all,
After weeks of communicating with Dev tech and finally resolving my glitch I'm very reluctant to enter the configurator for fear of upsetting my 800. Eventually Dev will sort this I'm sure. Idea

Good to hear! Good also to hear that some of us haven't given up yet. I have unfortunately after spending massive hours in writing to Dev and most of times getting nonsense answers. I rest my mind until Munich in May.

/Mike
Ex D400 Now Aavik U-300/Feickert Woodpecker2-Kuzma 4P-Kondo silver-Benz LPS-Teddy Pardo PSU/Naim Unitiserve-Teddy Pardo PSU/SF Guarneri Homage/Whole system decoupled by Ansuz DTC/Cables from Ansuz, DYI and other commercial/Dedicated mains and spur-Lampizator SILK
Devialet's response to my query re the Configurator dual mono bugs:

"Thank you for your message.
Unfortunately those issues are not yet fixed.
We will warn our webmaster again so that fix can be made as soon as possible."

It looks like the webmaster has been warned! (lost in translation perhaps, or maybe not!)
(23-Apr-2015, 13:00)Confused Wrote: Devialet's response to my query re the Configurator dual mono bugs:

"Thank you for your message.
Unfortunately those issues are not yet fixed.
We will warn our webmaster again so that fix can be made as soon as possible."

It looks like the webmaster has been warned! (lost in translation perhaps, or maybe not!)

I suppose they meant "notify" or maybe not!

Dubai, UAE