Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fredrik's system.
(01-Jul-2015, 14:32)Mikeeo Wrote: Fredrik,

Nice to see your installation! For me this was the best upgrade ever as I told you when we met at Stefans place.

I hope it will add what I had in enhanced performance. Have your TV/movie system hooked up as well with dedicated mains, the difference is staggering!

/Mike

I have two dedicated mains going to my rack. The original one that I installed when I built the house is with normal fuse and 3G2,5 cable that feeds my tv, cablebox and blu-ray. 
I had a spare pipe going from my fusebox to the rack and in that I installed a 3G4 screened cable going directly to the Isotek and that feeds my hifi equipment.
Speakers:TAD CE-1. Amplifier: TAD M2500mk2. Digital: TAD DA1000-TX, Innuos Statement Next-gen, Innuos PhoenixNET.

Miscellaneous: Qobuz Studio, Ansuz Mainz 8 D2, Ansuz Darkz DTC, Tubulus Argentus ethernet cable, Tubulus Concentus USB cable, Tubulus Argentus V2 XLR cable, Tubulus Argentus V3 + V3 bass, iFi Nova powercables. 

Second system
Qobuz Studio -> Devialet Silver Phantom, Devialet Tree

Got a little package today.

[Image: 145_1435821377.jpg]

Two bags inside.

[Image: 145_1435821404.jpg]

A Cabledyne USB cable and a custom made RCA to XLR link cable for my D400

[Image: 145_1435821423.jpg]

The RCA to XLR cable feels and looks really nice, hopfully the sound will be good to.

[Image: 145_1435821443.jpg]
Speakers:TAD CE-1. Amplifier: TAD M2500mk2. Digital: TAD DA1000-TX, Innuos Statement Next-gen, Innuos PhoenixNET.

Miscellaneous: Qobuz Studio, Ansuz Mainz 8 D2, Ansuz Darkz DTC, Tubulus Argentus ethernet cable, Tubulus Concentus USB cable, Tubulus Argentus V2 XLR cable, Tubulus Argentus V3 + V3 bass, iFi Nova powercables. 

Second system

Had a couple of SSC feet laying around so I put 6 of them (3 on each D200) to soften things upp a little. Dont know if it was such a big differens but I had the feet so why not try them. 

[Image: AS_Pucks_Gruppe_AS_Seite.jpg]

Have a similar foot on my speakers.

[Image: Netpoint_300_Netpointseite.jpg]

Second system

Finally Devialet got my Electra 1038 SAMed, just started to play with my new config. Will have to wait untill tomorrow to test it with louder volumes but it sounds promising at lower levels also.

Second system

Fixed my Chord cables with new contacts, the Martin Kaiser IEC plug is going to be changed to Furutech FI-15E instead because the fit is horrible in my D400 (see my thread in the 400 section)

The Shucko plug is from Elecaudio.

[Image: 145_1437909228.jpg]

Second system

Thinking of my next move to update something in my system. I was thinking of maybe replacing some SMPS for LPSU units instead. The things that I have today is as follows.

In the audio rack connected to my Isotek Aquarius is a smal SMPS for the vinylplayer that is 12VDC 0.5A and I am thinking of getting a Uptone Regen so that will need 7.5VDC 1.5A, so some solution that can supply this would be nice.

In the network cabinet I have a Synology DS213+ NAS that has a 12VDC 6A SMPS and a ASUS RT-N66u router that has a 19VDC 1.6A SMPS so something that can supply this.

All network things that has with the audio to do is connected with Supra CAT7 cables, my internet supplyer has a fiber converter box that is powerd with 230VAC directly so there is not much to do with that as I suppose there is a SMPS inside of it.

Please feel free to recomend things for me or is this not something worth to fiddle around with?

Second system

(29-Jul-2015, 17:16)Foctaviars Wrote: Thinking of my next move to update something in my system. I was thinking of maybe replacing some SMPS for LPSU units instead. The things that I have today is as follows.

In the audio rack connected to my Isotek Aquarius is a smal SMPS for the vinylplayer that is 12VDC 0.5A and I am thinking of getting a Uptone Regen so that will need 7.5VDC 1.5A, so some solution that can supply this would be nice.

In the network cabinet I have a Synology DS213+ NAS that has a 12VDC 6A SMPS and a ASUS RT-N66u router that has a 19VDC 1.6A SMPS so something that can supply this.

All network things that has with the audio to do is connected with Supra CAT7 cables, my internet supplyer has a fiber converter box that is powerd with 230VAC directly so there is not much to do with that as I suppose there is a SMPS inside of it.

Please feel free to recomend things for me or is this not something worth to fiddle around with?

Teddy Pardoe has a selection of LPSUs, see this link.

http://www.teddypardo.com/powersupplies.html

I currently use two of his LPSUs - one to power my iPod dock and another my W4S Music Server. Both give much better results compared to the supplied SMPUs.

David
Do you have any observations regarding how that rather nice Cabledyne master slave link cable is sounding?
Did see you was discussing power cables earlier here and on euphonia , did you or others ever mention graditech ?

http://www.graditech.fi/voima-1/

Sees to be designet for the Devialet , wasent aware myself about this one ?
Roon Nuceleus + Core/Tidal > Rood Ready wired ethernet > Keces P8 LPS > EtherRegan switch > D250 PRO > Sonus Faber Cremona M
Nordost Frey 2 Power cable - Blue Jeans Speaker Cables - Audioquest Diamond and Supra cat8 ethernet cables
Other: Ipad air with ROON Control / Pro Ject ground base - ISO Acoustics Orea - Herbie Tenderfoots 
"and those who were seen dancing were thougt to be insane by those who could not hear the music"

"and those who were seen dancing were thougt to be insane by those who could not hear the music"
(29-Jul-2015, 22:16)Confused Wrote: Do you have any observations regarding how that rather nice Cabledyne master slave link cable is sounding?

It think the sound got a little better with it but before I was using an rca to xlr adapter with the stock Crystal cable and the use of the xlr input made bigger improvements than going to the Cabledyne.  But fore shure the cable made a diffrense to the better. At the same time I changed usb cable and powercables so it was a lot of changes at the same time.

Second system