Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devialet predictions for 2019 (The 2019 Devialet Almanac)
It's that time again! The 2018 thread was a bit dull to be honest, not much happened in 2018, and indeed, nobody managed 3 decent accurate predictions.  The old adage that the one thing predictable about Devialet is that they are impossible to predict, seems to be holding true.

The challenge for 2019 will be identical to last year, let's have your top three Devialet predictions for the year.  Maybe you can think of more?  OK, fair enough, but list the three most significant predictions that you think will happen, you can then list anything else you desire as a footnote, but we need your top three first.  I shall start:

1. The CI Board will gain Roon RAAT protocol and will be stable for the majority of users. - (OK - no need for anyone to check, this was my number 1 prediction last year, I am sure this will happen "soon", maybe even 2019.)

2. A new remote app will be released, offering tone controls, SAM adjustment and many other splendid features.

3. A new Devialet "Halo Product" will be announced, something like a 1Kw Super Pro with almost zero distortion.

Just as a clarification, we are looking for definitive predictions of something new.  So predicting something like "Devialet will be rubbish and any new software will have bugs" does not count as a prediction.  OK - Maybe Devialet will be rubbish and release some buggy software, but we are looking for genuine predictions of actual new things or developments, not general whinges about things Devialet.  We need predictions of the new.  I am sure you get the idea!

Curiously, I am genuinely optimistic that 2019 will bring some pleasant Devialet related surprises.  What do you predict?  [Image: shy.gif]
1000 Pro - KEF Blade - iFi Zen Stream - Mutec REF10 - MC3+USB - Pro-Ject Signature 12

Messages In This Thread
Devialet predictions for 2019 (The 2019 Devialet Almanac) - by Confused - 01-Jan-2019, 16:58