Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devialet predictions for 2019 (The 2019 Devialet Almanac)
There is nothing more I need my amp to do, though I haven't explored its current potential, so I possibly don't see some of the failings. With no wants for my system and no interest in fussing with it, it is hard to make any predictions.

One thing I've mentioned, or thought of, before, is a Phantom that is just a subwoofer. I haven't ever spent time listening attentively to a Phantom, but the few brief demonstrations I've had are always done with bass-heavy music. That is understandable as the Phantom and Reactor bass performance is remarkable. My thought is that, with that bass capability, a Phantom (or Reactor) sub, would be an excellent addition to a Dev Expert & Pro system. Hardware & software compatibility, likely easier tuning and integration controls/ software than for many other subs, and a logical new product that supports the stand alone amplifier market and existing customer base. I'd certainly consider one. As long as it is in orange paisley, of course. Or black, if you want to be boring.
Damon
Powernode, NAD M32, Cambridge CD transport, Analysis Plus, Nordost, iFi Nova, CSS Criton 1TDX, KEF C62
Vancouver, Canada

Messages In This Thread
RE: Devialet predictions for 2019 (The 2019 Devialet Almanac) - by Damon - 04-Jan-2019, 20:43