Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devialet predictions for 2019 (The 2019 Devialet Almanac)
(05-Jan-2019, 07:51)öPim Wrote:
(01-Jan-2019, 21:12)Pim Wrote: 1. RAAT
2. The new remote app will work on all three platforms. It will replace Spark and the Reactors will work in stereo.
3. A completely new product will come to market. It will be something we haven't seen before. I will edit this post with my exact prediction once I've finished my morning coffee.

OK, I've had my morning coffee, some wine, a few beers and a glass of whiskey.

3. Some type of record player to go with those Lost and Found LP's. It will have no rotating platter, no tone arm and no stylus. It will hang on the wall and you put the record in vertically. A laser like beam (Not laser, something not 'seen' before) will read the record in one 'shot' similar to a photo. It will then store the information in an analog format (Also new and proprietary) and will play from memory. There will be no wow, flutter, wobble, tracking issues etc. because there's no physical contact. The new technology will replace digital as the go to format for millennials and will replace streaming as the number one in less than 5 years.

@Confused  will be the first customer to buy this new player, named LPFlash player, because he got the shits with yet another expensive stylus snapping off.

wow, what a great prediction  Cool  a glass of good Whiskey really helps   Wink
iMac Core i9, Roon lifetime, Qobuz Sublime+, OPPO BDP-103EU, Kanex Pro HDMI Audio Extractor, Dual CS 617Q, Devialet 220 PRO Core Infinity, Bowers&Wilkins 804 D2, Oppo HA2, Sennheiser HD 800S, Living Room, Enjoy Listening, Germany

Messages In This Thread
RE: Devialet predictions for 2019 (The 2019 Devialet Almanac) - by blair.athol - 05-Jan-2019, 18:10