Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devialet predictions for 2019 (The 2019 Devialet Almanac)
(05-Nov-2019, 22:44)MightyMart Wrote: I recently bought a Gryphon Diablo 300 with a DAC module. My Devialet 400 will be traded in for a streamer. So I guess I’m about to leave Devialet as brand after many years. Feels a bit weird to be honest and I probably hadn’t decided on this if it wasn’t for the way things have been handled by Devialet the last 3-4 years.

Devialet needs to pull off something new and radical very soon in the high end segment or end up completely losing both its existing market share and the customers confidence in the brand.
@MightyMart  I have been looking at the Gryphon Diablo 300 as well, both for use with vinyl and of course I would need to either buy an external DAC for use with it or purchase the internal DAC module. How do you like it? How does it compare or seem to compare with your 400?

I haven't had a chance to try the Diablo 300, I currently have the 440 Pro.

Sad to say, I am considering one for the same reason. There is much I love about the 440 Pro, don't get me wrong...
Roon ROCK on Intel NUC6i5SYH/Ethernet | VPI Avenger | Devialet 440 Pro CI | Vivid Audio Giya G3 | Auralic Aires Mini | Synology 1812+ NAS
SXSW, US

Messages In This Thread
RE: Devialet predictions for 2019 (The 2019 Devialet Almanac) - by baddog - 05-Nov-2019, 22:55