Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New logo!
(07-Jan-2015, 01:43)philoouu Wrote: This forum is getting even more enjoyable ! Thanks Guillaume.
One issue, looks like it is not possible to connect through Tapatalk yet...

I fixed this earlier! Let me know if any problems with it still.
Tapatalk working fine ! Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
PS Audio P3 - Devialet Expert 250 Pro CI - Tanagra Audio Iris - Micromega CD-30 - Roon - Mac Mini - Entreq Silver Minimus Apollo Eartha RCA - Shunyata Omega Ethernet - Dela S100/OP-S100
TT is working well now! Thanks a lot

Sent by iPad
(06-Jan-2015, 13:21)Guillaume Wrote: Also we'll also be making a few cosmetic changes to the site over the coming days, as ever your feedback is welcome and appreciated!  Smile

Is the blue background of messages part of the cosmetic changes? I am not too happy about this... also, I'd like to see a clearer separation of each post. Apart from quotes posts are now all with the same blue background and a bit difficult to read - in Firefox on windows anyway
Devialetless!
Roon, ROCK/Audiolense XO/Music on NAS/EtherRegen/RoPieee/USPCB/ISORegen/USPCB/Sound Devices USBPre2/Tannoy GOLD 8
250 Pro CI, MicroRendu(1.4), Mutec MC-3+USB
+1 re blue background... can't see where one post stops and the next starts... previous incarnation was v.good
Chord Blu > D200 > Martin Logan Ethos : Saddleworth, England
(10-Jan-2015, 13:15)ogs Wrote:
(06-Jan-2015, 13:21)Guillaume Wrote: Also we'll also be making a few cosmetic changes to the site over the coming days, as ever your feedback is welcome and appreciated!  Smile

Is the blue background of messages part of the cosmetic changes? I am not too happy about this... also, I'd like to see a clearer separation of each post. Apart from quotes posts are now all with the same blue background and a bit difficult to read - in Firefox on windows anyway

Hi - not too sure what you mean by this? I'm using Firefox on Windows too and not seeing a blue background.  The blue of the theme grates a little with the orange on the logo for me though. I'm colour sensitive I think Smile
It was all blue on my PC yesterday, fine on my PC today, and all blue on my iPad today via Google app. Very strange!
(10-Jan-2015, 18:28)Rufus McDufus Wrote: Hi - not too sure what you mean by this? I'm using Firefox on Windows too and not seeing a blue background.  The blue of the theme grates a little with the orange on the logo for me though. I'm colour sensitive I think Smile

I think the blue background was disabled while I was writing my post or just after. I guess that is why you did not see it. Undecided
Devialetless!
Roon, ROCK/Audiolense XO/Music on NAS/EtherRegen/RoPieee/USPCB/ISORegen/USPCB/Sound Devices USBPre2/Tannoy GOLD 8
250 Pro CI, MicroRendu(1.4), Mutec MC-3+USB
(07-Jan-2015, 21:54)Martyn Wrote:
(07-Jan-2015, 01:43)philoouu Wrote: This forum is getting even more enjoyable ! Thanks Guillaume.
One issue, looks like it is not possible to connect through Tapatalk yet...

I fixed this earlier! Let me know if any problems with it still.

Hello
The Read order First Unread view is not working with Tapatalk for a few days now. It only happens for Devialetchat in my case. It makes quite difficult to follow the discussions. Is there other people with same issues ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
PS Audio P3 - Devialet Expert 250 Pro CI - Tanagra Audio Iris - Micromega CD-30 - Roon - Mac Mini - Entreq Silver Minimus Apollo Eartha RCA - Shunyata Omega Ethernet - Dela S100/OP-S100