Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forum Update
Hello all,

I've run a forum update this afternoon and replaced the logo.

I'll be doing a few little bits and pieces but please could you let me know if anyone spots any problems!

Thanks,

Martyn
looks totally 2015! Great look.
Devialet 200 <> Bowers & Wilkins 805 Diamond <> Aurender N100 <> Clearaudio Concept MC <> Audioquest Rocket 44/Coffee USB

The Netherlands
(06-Jan-2015, 15:55)Martyn Wrote: Hello all,

I've run a forum update this afternoon and replaced the logo.

I'll be doing a few little bits and pieces but please could you let me know if anyone spots any problems!

Thanks,

Martyn

Thanks. Looking good so far.

David
1. NUC6i5SYH running ROON ROCK > ROON/AIR > Ethernet > Devialet 1000pro Core Infinity> Wilson-Benesch ACT Speakers,
or, as alternative, 
2. Wyred4Sound MS-2 Server, Devialet 1000pro Core Infinity, Theta Jade CD Transport, Pure 702ES Tuner, Wilson-Benesch ACT Speakers, misc cables

UK
so far so good Smile

job well done!
Aurender X100L / Transrotor Crescendo TT / Denon DCD1520 / Macbook Pro >> D400 >> Martin Logan Montis
amabrok's system - Latest update (May 2015, Page 11, Post #109)

Dubai, UAE
The option to mark forums read isn't available at the bottom of the forum list anymore. Is it somewhere else or can it be added back in?
I also noticed that the icon for "a forum contains new post" appears as a black circle instead of a blue circle with a white arrow
Aurender X100L / Transrotor Crescendo TT / Denon DCD1520 / Macbook Pro >> D400 >> Martin Logan Montis

Dubai, UAE
and now Tapatalk app does not work, waiting for tapatalk plugin activation.

thanks!

Dubai, UAE
Spotted a problem: I can't paste anymore when I post a reply on my iPad. When you tap and hold the paste option doesn't appear.
Devialet 200 <> Bowers & Wilkins 805 Diamond <> Aurender N100 <> Clearaudio Concept MC <> Audioquest Rocket 44/Coffee USB

The Netherlands
(06-Jan-2015, 18:22)amabrok Wrote: and now Tapatalk app does not work, waiting for tapatalk plugin activation.

thanks!

Tapatalk should now be working. Please let me know!
(06-Jan-2015, 18:00)Dr Tone Wrote: The option to mark forums read isn't available at the bottom of the forum list anymore.  Is it somewhere else or can it be added back in?

Inside a forum i.e. Devialet News, What The Polls Say, etc... it is within the blue bar just under post thread.

If you are sat at the very top of the structure i.e. devialetchat.com then you can mark the whole forum as read from within the grey bar next to Log Out.