Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feature demand! Let us set a Max Volume cap in app.
Hello everyone, 

I absolutely LOVE my Devialet setup and have been the proud owner of 4 Golds and Silvers but, holy crap, can Devialet please please please let us set a volume limit from their app? I can't tell you how many times I've turned up the volume on my phone for a phone call and then played music only to have it blast at 100% volume. It happens at least three times a month and I'm afraid it will damage my speakers. It's a total travesty. 

Devialet owners, this is my first post and a declaration! I promise you I will do everything in my power to get in touch with the developers if Devialet to publish this relatively simple app update. We shouldn't ruin our speakers (or our heartbeats) because of this issue. I can't be the only one who has had this happen?

The request is simple: 

1. A Devialet user should be able to set a max threshold for their speakers in settings. 
  2. The app should never go above that setting if controlled by the phone which likely means that the setting will even apply to the Devialet Remote. 

Can I get an amen!?

Messages In This Thread
Feature demand! Let us set a Max Volume cap in app. - by Buenojugo - 26-Jun-2020, 02:02