Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to give a name to a config?
Hi.

Since Devialet set up the new configurator in the iNet last year, I cannot name or rename my saved config files. It's not even possible in the saved configs option that they offer a registered user.

Any clues? Thanks.
I hear you. I don't seem to find the option to rename a previously saved configuration. Sometimes I had to start a fresh to be able to give the configuration the name I want

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Aurender X100L / Transrotor Crescendo TT / Denon DCD1520 / Macbook Pro >> D400 >> Martin Logan Montis
amabrok's system - Latest update (May 2015, Page 11, Post #109)

Dubai, UAE
I hadn't used it for a while and just had a look. I can't find it either. A work around way would be to save different configs in folders with different names somewhere on your computer and do the 'edit a config on my SD card' option.
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.
(17-Jan-2015, 12:13)Pim van Vliet Wrote: I hadn't used it for a while and just had a look. I can't find it either. A work around way would be to save different configs in folders with different names somewhere on your computer and do the 'edit a config on my SD card' option.

True, but that only creates order on my computer and does not show the config's name in the D's window.
(17-Jan-2015, 13:02)Mohmm Wrote:
(17-Jan-2015, 12:13)Pim van Vliet Wrote: I hadn't used it for a while and just had a look. I can't find it either. A work around way would be to save different configs in folders with different names somewhere on your computer and do the 'edit a config on my SD card' option.

True, but that only creates order on my computer and does not show the config's name in the D's window.

True

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Aurender X100L / Transrotor Crescendo TT / Denon DCD1520 / Macbook Pro >> D400 >> Martin Logan Montis
amabrok's system - Latest update (May 2015, Page 11, Post #109)

Dubai, UAE
I've always found the advantages of using my Devialet account to be minimal and always use the configurator without logging in.
I asked Devialet support about this a little while back, and was told that there is indeed no way to rename the configuration as it's known in the configurator (and on the Devialet itself). This seems a great shame and (surely!?) couldn't be a difficult thing for them to sort out.
Roon (Mac Mini), Wilson Benesch Full Circle, Expert 1000 Pro CI, Kaiser Chiara
Warwickshire, UK