Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
German Physiks
I have a pair of German Physiks Unlimited II speakers which sound incredible with the Devialet 120. I previously used a TACT Millennium III with them which also sounded very good -- not nearly as much detail, much more power on reserve which manifested itself in a greater feeling of stability. But the Devialet plays to the strong suit of the GPS, incredibly good at immersing you in the ambience of a particular space. SAM seems unlikely for these speakers, but I highly recommend people give them a listen.
I also have a German Physiks HRS-120 carbon which I intend to be used with a D200.. I was given a home demo for three days and I like the sound signature. There is a give and take against my New Audio Frontiers 845SE but 845's are really hot. I will take a plunge once the SAM profile for HRS-120 is ready. So far, i was able to gather 20 votes today.. 80 votes more..

Please help me buy my D200. Please vote for HRS-120.

http://voteforsam.devialet.com/?s=german...er=popular

Thank you very much!
(03-May-2015, 11:59)noblewolf Wrote: I also have a German Physiks HRS-120 carbon which I intend to be used with a D200.. I was given a home demo for three days and I like the sound signature. There is a give and take against my New Audio Frontiers 845SE but 845's are really hot. I will take a plunge once the SAM profile for HRS-120 is ready. So far, i was able to gather 20 votes today.. 80 votes more..

Please help me buy my D200. Please vote for HRS-120.

http://voteforsam.devialet.com/?s=german...er=popular

Thank you very much!

The 100 votes for SAM rule is not carved in stone. Get in touch with Devialet and if you are willing to ship your speakers to them they may be willing to SAM it for you even without getting the 100 votes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Aurender X100L / Transrotor Crescendo TT / Denon DCD1520 / Macbook Pro >> D400 >> Martin Logan Montis
amabrok's system - Latest update (May 2015, Page 11, Post #109)

Dubai, UAE