Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Power Cables
(13-Jan-2018, 08:12)Alec_eiffel Wrote:
(13-Jan-2018, 03:21)Music or sound Wrote: I was interested to find a better IEC connector which does not interfere with the backplate. I saw that Furutech made a new IEC connector designed to fit Devialet: Fi-C15 NCF http://www.furutech.com/2016/11/07/13978/ which is rhodium plated copper. It is well made but it is too long to allow the backplate to slide in completely on my D250 so I had to return it (might fit 130 -440??)

I use this one, easy to solder and fitting perfectly http://r.ebay.com/FeISff

I used the Oyaide 4781 version before but the Furutech would be a much better gripping connector if it would just a little shorter!
I now have the Synergistic Devialet power cord and it is a fine upgrade form the Synergistic high current cord it replaced. I later added the Synergistic 12 power conditioner and that really stepped things up. ?
Synology 713+ -> Aurender N10 -> D 200 -> Legacy Audio Focus SE speakers. ClearAudio Emotion TT. Synergistic Atmosphere Level 3 UEF Speaker and Galileo (USB) Interconnects and Synergistic PowerCell UEF S - Virginia U. S. A.
What was the improvement with the Synergistic 12 conditioner? I have the same cord sans the conditioner and found it a huge upgrade from the the Cardas. ....but this is tweekers corner?
Devialet 220 Pro CI, IsoAcoustics Orea Bronze, B&W 804D's, Isoacoustics Gia II,  PS Audio P12,  Synergistic Research Devialet spec power Cord, Siltech 770L speaker cables, Qobuz, Roon Lifetime
                                    GTA, Canada
(10-Feb-2018, 23:31)Norty Wrote: What was the improvement with the Synergistic 12 conditioner? I have the same cord sans the conditioner and found it a huge upgrade from the the Cardas. ....but this is tweekers corner?

Hi can you give a ref for this cable?
Pls

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I also have the Furutech C15, they perfectly fit und the cover of the 250. Maybe you have to move them slightly to the left side.
I use a Mark Grant 'Black Series DSP 2.5' Mains cable. 2.5m in length. Seams to be better than the factory supplied Audioquest NRG-X3 cable.
https://markgrant.co.uk/mains-power/83-m...cable.html
Audionet DNA / roon / ProAc SM100s
I use Audio note sogon power cable ,about 2 meters .
AVM  8.3  Rosso volterra 2 ,speaker cable and other cable audio note , turntable tt2 de luxe , caridge clearaudio carisma mm, primare bd mrk 2 shyunata power generator,
After more comparasions with PCs I prefered the resolution, transparency and top end of Crystal Cable Micro Diamond and the rest of Triode Wire Labs HPDA. Better and more complete PCs should probably cost a small fortune. If not much bass is needed CC is a good choice. However I wanted more and ordered Furutech FP-TCS31 PCs with rhodium connectors FI-E38 and FI-C15. The PCs came mounted with FI-E38 gold instead and correct FI-C15. The SQ was pretty good but the resolution and top end could be better. FI-E38 connectors were changed and time for a new audition. Clearly a step up now. After a period of break in I tried the PCs with different amps. The results were pretty amazing with a black background, sweet balance, wonderful resolution, great soundstage and what a live feeling. This PCs are a real bargain and have a 60 days money back guarantee.
Tidal --> New brand streamer/dac/preamp --> InterM R500Plus monoblocks --> Intelligent Sound Double 12 --> fractal cables --> La Suède