Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Power Cables
Hallo Spinedrift, I have only used it on my Aurender, I think it made a difference but the Graditech made a bigger difference on the Devialet.

When the Graditech was introduced on the amp my wife noticed it, and I did not even ask her...

Kind regards Morten
Devialet 200, Graditech Voima 1 Power cable, MIT shotgun S1.3 Speaker cable, Neeper Acoustics Perfect One Speakers
Aurender N100H, MIT Shotgun AC1 Power Cable, Audioquest Forest RJ45, Transparent Premium USB Cable

Denmark
(15-Oct-2014, 02:27)mauidan Wrote: Does the Oyaide 004 fit under the back cover?

It does not fit under the back cover. I know as I bought two thinking they would.
Auralic Mini (Sbooster LPSU), Rega RP8, Melco N1A, Devialet D200, Devialet 400, ELAC BS314, ELAC BS312, Sonus Faber Olympica 1, Audioquest (Victoria, Yosemite, Vodka Cat7, Carbon USB) Chord Epic Master/Companion link, Wireworld Oasis 7 speaker cable, Inakustik Reference LS-803 speaker cable,Isotek premium mains cables, TCI mains cables, Atlas mains unfiltered distribution block, Supra filtered mains distribution block, and synergistic research (red/black fuse,sort kone), and vertexaq (silver-jaya).
I have found that my Devialet D200 is sensitive to power cord changes, though not quite so sensitive as other gear I've had. It has sounded excellent with budget cords, and with cords in the $2K range. I had a CH Acoustic X20 on it for several months and loved the results I was getting. You don't have to break the bank with cabling to get great sound from the Devialet, but different cables will make a difference in the sound, in my opinion and experience.
glad for you. With the price you paid...
it would be great to make a blind test with Graditech 420 euros vs Twl I have vs Shunyata and others.
And I would appreciate a kind of "scientific" explanation for the reason why this or that cable would suit better the Devialet.
DEVIALET 400 - RPI3 + DIGIONE picoreplayer - APERTURA ONIRA -
Any Use Audio note power cables the silver model ?? And if Why
AVM  8.3  Rosso volterra 2 ,speaker cable and other cable audio note , turntable tt2 de luxe , caridge clearaudio carisma mm, primare bd mrk 2 shyunata power generator,
I now have 120 hours on my Synergistic Research Power cords and it feels as though I have already upgraded my amp. The imaging is better the soundstage is a lot better and the ability to allow the speakers to blend into the music is much better. I was already using a good cord with the Cardas Golden Reference and tried the Cardas Clear and the Nordost Frey2. All of them put a signature sound to the system that did not sound natural. The SR simply allows the Devialet to do what is renowned for; great sounding music. It is musical but has a punch without hesitation when the music calls for it. It is like comparing a Ferrari with cheap gas or with racing high test; they are both Ferrari’s but the performance difference is immense. We have all have our own tastes and that what makes this passion fun, but for me this is the best money I have spent since buying my 120.
Devialet 220 Pro CI, IsoAcoustics Orea Bronze, B&W 804D's, Isoacoustics Gia II,  PS Audio P12,  Synergistic Research Devialet spec power Cord, Siltech 770L speaker cables, Qobuz, Roon Lifetime
                                    GTA, Canada
With the state of the £ right now can't even imagine buying American or European branded cables.
Auralic Mini (Sbooster LPSU), Rega RP8, Melco N1A, Devialet D200, Devialet 400, ELAC BS314, ELAC BS312, Sonus Faber Olympica 1, Audioquest (Victoria, Yosemite, Vodka Cat7, Carbon USB) Chord Epic Master/Companion link, Wireworld Oasis 7 speaker cable, Inakustik Reference LS-803 speaker cable,Isotek premium mains cables, TCI mains cables, Atlas mains unfiltered distribution block, Supra filtered mains distribution block, and synergistic research (red/black fuse,sort kone), and vertexaq (silver-jaya).
Currently I am using the TCI constrictor power cable, hand built in the UK. Very happy with them and they are around £175 for 2.5m. And the IEC connector fits under the cover. I did upgrade the UK plug to a furtech one.
Bear in mind that the new Devialet units and the upgrade options include a new power supply and a new thermal management system. It might be better to wait and consider those as alternatives or additions before making any cable choice.
Innuos Statement 2TB SSD with Next-Gen PSU (with Roon lifetime)
MacBook Pro (with Air)
Draytek Vigor 2860v-Plus/Devialet Original d'Atelier CI Nos. 54A&B/Magico M3 pair
Shunyata cables (digital/interconnect/loudspeaker/power)/Shunyata power units (Triton/Typhon)

Dialog/Phantom Gold/Tree pair
Missing Link cables (power)
England
Good advice. The synergies with the new power supply may be different.