Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can Devialet 120 drive KEF 203/2 Reference
I see. so rather i play without SAM until the speakers be SAM ready...
Rock OS (Roon) on NUC 2016 Model (ETH Wired to Router) > Cat8 from Router to switch to 220Pro (CI) > RAAT/AIR > Monitor Audio PL300 II
Ipad Mini 4/iPhone for Roon Remote"
Just Closed the Final Price. Cant wait to fire up my Speakers Smile.
Rock OS (Roon) on NUC 2016 Model (ETH Wired to Router) > Cat8 from Router to switch to 220Pro (CI) > RAAT/AIR > Monitor Audio PL300 II
Unboxed-configured-AIR and digital Toslink(AirPlay) played couple of songs from B&W music society.

What can I say... Good that I used Rotel RA1570, because THE DIFFERENCE IS EVERYWHERE and ON EVERYTHING Smile.

More later. Need some inputs on AIR.

FYI - My speakers are burnt about 20 hours only!
Jnan-devi,

Excellent news. I take it that the differences are all good? It seems that you had an easy set up with the AirPort Express. That was very quick for me as well. I will eventually move to a NAS or mac-mini, so I'll be coming back to the form for advice on that setup.

But for now, I hope you continue to be pleased and impressed with the D120.
Damon
Powernode, NAD M32, Cambridge CD transport, Analysis Plus, Nordost, iFi Nova, CSS Criton 1TDX, KEF C62
Vancouver, Canada
(21-Feb-2015, 17:57)Damon Wrote: Jnan-devi,

Excellent news. I take it that the differences are all good? It seems that you had an easy set up with the AirPort Express. That was very quick for me as well. I will eventually move to a NAS or mac-mini, so I'll be coming back to the form for advice on that setup.

But for now, I hope you continue to be pleased and impressed with the D120.

Yes the difference is Wonderful and Humbling. infact its emotional for me  Angel

Yes the easy set up (10mins) was AE and also Devialet_ETH as i have wired AE+NAS+D120 and from macbook Air (quickly tried both itunes on Airplay for tosslink and Devialet_ETH) and also from iphone6 - could play couple of tunes. but from what ever i could experience, the devialet_ETH was better than AE (could be psychic), will let this forum know after few more tracks ...  

Just came back from Sat Night outing (Boys only Smile, get these once in a while ).

Will do more tracks and experiments tomorrow.

could anyone educate me on bit perfect mode / non-perfect mode what i should use and how ? (could not locate where to enable/disable )

/Jnan
(21-Feb-2015, 20:45)Jnan_devi Wrote: Yes the difference is Wonderful and Humbling. infact its emotional for me  Angel
/Jnan

Now that's what I like to hear! Congrats.
Damon
Powernode, NAD M32, Cambridge CD transport, Analysis Plus, Nordost, iFi Nova, CSS Criton 1TDX, KEF C62
Vancouver, Canada
thanks ... Vocals are ... Fantastic!!!