Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devialet Dialog not compatible with expert line until mid 2015
Phantom just started production. It hasn't left Europe. Unlike to get demo any time soon. Will rely on Paris and London to provide intelligence. Was told phantom sound good but without the fineness the expert line could provide. Devialet sees expert line as their formula one equivalent, phantom are like their luxury line. So expert line will be their way to prove they have the technology and capabilities to produce hi Fi quality.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I'll try to report back on Phantom and Dialog after Monday's Harrods event
Innuos Statement 2TB SSD with Next-Gen PSU (with Roon lifetime)
MacBook Pro (with Air)
Draytek Vigor 2860v-Plus/Devialet Original d'Atelier CI Nos. 54A&B/Magico M3 pair
Shunyata cables (digital/interconnect/loudspeaker/power)/Shunyata power units (Triton/Typhon)

Dialog/Phantom Gold/Tree pair
Missing Link cables (power)
England
Yes looking forward to positive reviews and I do hope the setting is conducive to listening at high quality.
On another note the Devialet sites have some very good (how to) videos showing connection to Dialog and spark.
I think with such a new product as this it is natural that there are delays and changes - and to realize that Dialog was first and foremost developed for Phantom.
(16-Feb-2015, 17:18)Hdavidadamson Wrote: Yes looking forward to positive reviews and I do hope the setting is conducive to listening at high quality.
On another note the Devialet sites have some very good (how to) videos showing connection to Dialog and spark.
I think with such a new product as this it is natural that there are delays and changes - and to realize that Dialog was first and foremost developed for Phantom.

Thanks for this - any chance of a link to the web site?
1. NUC6i5SYH running ROON ROCK > ROON/AIR > Ethernet > Devialet 1000pro Core Infinity> Wilson-Benesch ACT Speakers,
or, as alternative, 
2. Wyred4Sound MS-2 Server, Devialet 1000pro Core Infinity, Theta Jade CD Transport, Pure 702ES Tuner, Wilson-Benesch ACT Speakers, misc cables

UK
(16-Feb-2015, 17:30)brit Wrote:
(16-Feb-2015, 17:18)Hdavidadamson Wrote: Yes looking forward to positive reviews and I do hope the setting is conducive to listening at high quality.

http://en.devialet.com/quickstart
Movies are in French, though you'll get the general idea. Looks very spiffy, all in all.
Devialet 200 <> Bowers & Wilkins 805 Diamond <> Aurender N100 <> Clearaudio Concept MC <> Audioquest Rocket 44/Coffee USB

The Netherlands
(16-Feb-2015, 17:37)Eddye Wrote:

Movies are in French, though you'll get the general idea. Looks very spiffy, all in all.
Hi Eddye,

Many thanks, couldn't find it on UK site, but away from home so no access to my home PC so no time to investigate!
1. NUC6i5SYH running ROON ROCK > ROON/AIR > Ethernet > Devialet 1000pro Core Infinity> Wilson-Benesch ACT Speakers,
or, as alternative, 
2. Wyred4Sound MS-2 Server, Devialet 1000pro Core Infinity, Theta Jade CD Transport, Pure 702ES Tuner, Wilson-Benesch ACT Speakers, misc cables

UK
(16-Feb-2015, 17:41)brit Wrote:

Hi Eddye,

Many thanks, couldn't find it on UK site, but away from home so no access to my home PC so no time to investigate!

Hi again, tried accessing the site from my iPad but all videos are greyed out! 
or, as alternative, 

UK
(16-Feb-2015, 17:45)brit Wrote:

Hi Eddye,

Sorry, I was browsing on my Macbook, but I see what you mean. On my iPad the vid's are greyed out too. 
Devialet 200 <> Bowers & Wilkins 805 Diamond <> Aurender N100 <> Clearaudio Concept MC <> Audioquest Rocket 44/Coffee USB

The Netherlands
(16-Feb-2015, 17:52)Eddye Wrote:
(16-Feb-2015, 17:30)brit Wrote: Thanks for this - any chance of a link to the web site?
Hi Eddye,

Sorry, I was browsing on my Macbook, but I see what you mean. On my iPad the vid's are greyed out too. 

That's OK, will try again, on my PC, when I get home tomorrow.
or, as alternative, 

UK
(16-Feb-2015, 18:00)brit Wrote:
(16-Feb-2015, 17:52)Eddye Wrote:
(16-Feb-2015, 17:37)Eddye Wrote: http://en.devialet.com/quickstart
Hi Eddye,

That's OK, will try again, on my PC, when I get home tomorrow.
My Dialog order status has now changed (under Mes Commandes) to show that it will be delivered on 15th April. Anybody else have an delivery date confirmed for Dialog?  I'm in the UK.  
Auralic Aries G2 > Kii Control > Kii Audio 3 BXT