Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Configurator
So does this mean the new configurator is almost as good as the last D-Premier one was Ian?
Devialet Original d'Atelier 44 Core, Job Pre/225, Goldmund PH2, Goldmund Reference/T3f /Ortofon A90, Goldmund Mimesis 36+ & Chord Blu, iMac/Air, Lynx Theta, Tune Audio Anima, Goldmund Epilog 1&2, REL Studio. Dialog, Silver Phantoms, Branch stands, copper cables (mainly).
Oxfordshire

Hi Frank, well "almost as good" using the Devialet equivalent of "almost ready".

I must not pull their leg too much as, following the Harrods launch today, they are in my good books again, which is quite a change from where they were a week ago.

They tell me shipping of Phantom and Dialog starts today!

They definitely now realise their massively weak areas - but their resource limits their ability to change both rapidly and materially.
Innuos Statement 2TB SSD with Next-Gen PSU (with Roon lifetime)
MacBook Pro (with Air)
Draytek Vigor 2860v-Plus/Devialet Original d'Atelier CI Nos. 54A&B/Magico M3 pair
Shunyata cables (digital/interconnect/loudspeaker/power)/Shunyata power units (Triton/Typhon)

Dialog/Phantom Gold/Tree pair
Missing Link cables (power)
England
Hi,

From a highly critic person like myself I will wait with any comments until I config next time, which I will when trying lower power settings for 'better' sound reproduction.
I've become so tired of dev's attitude of late so I currently skiing the Tatra mountains far away from system and configuration.

I'll be back next week as a new happy Dev owner, I am sure...

/Mike
Ex D400 Now Aavik U-300/Feickert Woodpecker2-Kuzma 4P-Kondo silver-Benz LPS-Teddy Pardo PSU/Naim Unitiserve-Teddy Pardo PSU/SF Guarneri Homage/Whole system decoupled by Ansuz DTC/Cables from Ansuz, DYI and other commercial/Dedicated mains and spur-Lampizator SILK
I am on holiday today and it is cold so in a fit of boredom I tried to do a configuration the same as I used on my D-Premiers, not using any companion inputs and a RCA to AES link.
The master config file downloaded but not the slave.
Si the configurator definitely is worse than it was 2 years ago.
Devialet Original d'Atelier 44 Core, Job Pre/225, Goldmund PH2, Goldmund Reference/T3f /Ortofon A90, Goldmund Mimesis 36+ & Chord Blu, iMac/Air, Lynx Theta, Tune Audio Anima, Goldmund Epilog 1&2, REL Studio. Dialog, Silver Phantoms, Branch stands, copper cables (mainly).
Oxfordshire

(17-Feb-2015, 18:21)f1eng Wrote: I am on holiday today and it is cold so in a fit of boredom I tried to do a configuration the same as I used on my D-Premiers, not using any companion inputs and a RCA to AES link.
The master config file downloaded but not the slave.
Si the configurator definitely is worse than it was 2 years ago.

Funnily enough I did the same today, but thought that I would configure inputs for both my D400 Master and Companion Units - a Phono (for my Voyd Deck) and Digital input (for my Wadia iPod dock), and 2 Digital inputs on the Companion (Tuner and Theta CD Transport), Digital Link between Units RCA/RCA and 3.5mm chaining link.

All configured perfectly OK, stored on My Maison and could be recalled for Editing! Played A OK! So hopefully all sorted for me - maybe shouldn't tempt fate!

David
1. NUC6i5SYH running ROON ROCK > ROON/AIR > Ethernet > Devialet 1000pro Core Infinity> Wilson-Benesch ACT Speakers,
or, as alternative, 
2. Wyred4Sound MS-2 Server, Devialet 1000pro Core Infinity, Theta Jade CD Transport, Pure 702ES Tuner, Wilson-Benesch ACT Speakers, misc cables

UK