Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Waiting for a D 400 !!! Can't wait ....
Thanks Tom,

I really appreciate it. I can't wait.
Sonus Faber Stradivari, Harbeth 40.1
Congrats Joe.

I'm the owner of Audioshark - and I love my Devialet 400!!! Blacker backgrounds than I've ever heard (or not heard!), great PRAT, extremely musical and you know what? The Devialet doesn't sound like anything else. It's very unique. Love it!

I tried the phonostage today and its even better than what people say!
Thanks MDB, I love that site and will be receiving my D400 tomorrow if UPS cooperates. Update to follow.
(27-Feb-2015, 07:04)joeinid Wrote: Thanks MDB, I love that site and will be receiving my D400 tomorrow if UPS cooperates. Update to follow.

Terrific, hope UPS play ball and deliver Big Grin! I also have the D400 and it is a great sounding piece of Kit - enjoy.

If you have any problem, there is a wide range of experience represented on this Forum (don't necessarily count myself amongst them but ... Smile ).

David
1. NUC6i5SYH running ROON ROCK > ROON/AIR > Ethernet > Devialet 1000pro Core Infinity> Wilson-Benesch ACT Speakers,
or, as alternative, 
2. Wyred4Sound MS-2 Server, Devialet 1000pro Core Infinity, Theta Jade CD Transport, Pure 702ES Tuner, Wilson-Benesch ACT Speakers, misc cables

UK
(27-Feb-2015, 11:22)brit Wrote:
(27-Feb-2015, 07:04)joeinid Wrote: Thanks MDB, I love that site and will be receiving my D400 tomorrow if UPS cooperates. Update to follow.

Terrific, hope UPS play ball and deliver Big Grin! I also have the D400 and it is a great sounding piece of Kit - enjoy.

If you have any problem, there is a wide range of experience represented on this Forum (don't necessarily count myself amongst them but ... Smile ).

David

David,

Thank you so much. 
Scheduled Delivery: Friday, 02/27/2015, By End of Day