Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Original Mains Cable
Hi,

How do I recognise the original Devialet UK mains cable? In the process of re-packing/sorting the system I now have a selection of mains cables  and I would like to use the original Devialet one if possible. Is there a particular plug/cable used?

Thanks - any comment welcome

N
Pink Triangle Anniversary/SME IV/Hana Blue; Intel NUC + Roon ROCK; Devialet 440 Pro CI; Kudos Titan 707 using AXD; Kudos, Chord, Audioquest cables
Dublin, Ireland
Right, here's the details of mine which I'm about 95% confident is the right one! I actually labelled it 'Devialet' too.

Black plug, white fuse holder/centre section, black cable/IEC connector.
Large yellow tag near the plug with 'WARNING: THIS APPLIANCE MUST BE EARTHED' & 'THIS PLUG IS NOT WATERPROOF - KEEP DRY' at the top and lots of other warnings below.

White writing along cable:
<VDE> KEMA-KEUR CEBEC IEMMEQU D N S F1 (?) <öVE> +S+S+S NF-USE-1344 Q050104 H055V-F 3G1.00mm2 TA HSING INDUSTRIES LTD. LF
(25-Feb-2015, 21:44)Rufus McDufus Wrote: Right, here's the details of mine which I'm about 95% confident is the right one! I actually labelled it 'Devialet' too.

Black plug, white fuse holder/centre section, black cable/IEC connector.
Large yellow tag near the plug with 'WARNING: THIS APPLIANCE MUST BE EARTHED' & 'THIS PLUG IS NOT WATERPROOF - KEEP DRY' at the top and lots of other warnings below.

White writing along cable:
<VDE> KEMA-KEUR CEBEC IEMMEQU D N S F1 (?) <öVE> +S+S+S NF-USE-1344 Q050104 H055V-F 3G1.00mm2 TA HSING INDUSTRIES LTD. LF

Thanks!!
Pink Triangle Anniversary/SME IV/Hana Blue; Intel NUC + Roon ROCK; Devialet 440 Pro CI; Kudos Titan 707 using AXD; Kudos, Chord, Audioquest cables
Dublin, Ireland