Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To Devialet or not to Devialet
Ah thanks , you did not have to explain, but thanks anyway.
Devialet 200 -- Roon Nucleus-- Sonus Faber Olympica 2 -- Tellurium Q Black Speaker Cables --
Chord Qutest -- Niimbus US5 Pro Headphone amp —HifiMan HEK, Abyss 1266TC
Newcastle upon Tyne, England
Ok here is another question that is baffling me. If the 200 DAC and other DACs in other amps for that matter, then why would anyone spend a lot of cash on a streamer/ network player. It all seems so much more complex now. You used to have source, amp and speakers. Now we have amps with DACs. Streamers with DACs. Both of those without DACs. Oh and of course standalone DACs.
Devialet 200 -- Roon Nucleus-- Sonus Faber Olympica 2 -- Tellurium Q Black Speaker Cables --
Chord Qutest -- Niimbus US5 Pro Headphone amp —HifiMan HEK, Abyss 1266TC
Newcastle upon Tyne, England
(26-Feb-2015, 18:17)Womaz Wrote: DoP ......and X100..............help. I have no idea what you are on about, but never mind.

Sorry. I need to remember to be complete. Thanks for the explanations Guillaume.
Synology 713+ -> Aurender N10 -> D 200 -> Legacy Audio Focus SE speakers. ClearAudio Emotion TT. Synergistic Atmosphere Level 3 UEF Speaker and Galileo (USB) Interconnects and Synergistic PowerCell UEF S - Virginia U. S. A.
Have just picked up on this thread, and as I'm in a similar position I wonder whether any new hardware is anticipated to be launched at Munich? Anyone have any inside gossip or heard any rumours?

I have a couple of reasonable offers on ex-dem D200's, but I imagine if new models are launched there will be some further bargains to be had in a month or so…. Of course one can wait forever for the next best thing, but maybe its silly to jump a month before….
(01-Apr-2015, 15:01)Hifi_swlon Wrote: Have just picked up on this thread, and as I'm in a similar position I wonder whether any new hardware is anticipated to be launched at Munich?  Anyone have any inside gossip or heard any rumours?  

I have a couple of reasonable offers on ex-dem D200's, but I imagine if new models are launched there will be some further bargains to be had in a month or so…. Of course one can wait forever for the next best thing, but maybe its silly to jump a month before….

The news in this thread

http://devialetchat.com/showthread.php?tid=988

Seems to show they're only planning a firmware update at the High End.
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.
By the way when were the first D110/D170 available on the market ?
B&W 805d - Athom Zef Max - Devialet D200 - AIR Ethernet - Roon ROCK (NUC8i3BEH + LPSU100) - Qobuz

- FR -
Finally took the plunge. Waiting for delivery of my D200 hopefully this week.....