Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Wall mount - cables?
Hello - I have looked thru the forum (and google images) and not sure what happens to the cables. How does the wall mount tuck the cables so they don't show? Photos or diagrams?

I have a new one on order! and would like to mount it but can't have any cables showing.

Thanks
The wall mount is simply the same size as the Devialet unit and does nothing to conceal the cables. You need to build a frame below the mount/Devialet of the same width as the Devialet and the same depth as the Devialet/mount combined, and whatever length you need (mine goes down to the skirting board). Then face the frame with whatever finish you want, whether a mirror or piece of acrylic or ...

Leave enough of a gap between the Devialet and the face-material so that you can still detach the rear plate to cater for SD card updates.
Innuos Statement 2TB SSD with Next-Gen PSU (with Roon lifetime)
MacBook Pro (with Air)
Draytek Vigor 2860v-Plus/Devialet Original d'Atelier CI Nos. 54A&B/Magico M3 pair
Shunyata cables (digital/interconnect/loudspeaker/power)/Shunyata power units (Triton/Typhon)

Dialog/Phantom Gold/Tree pair
Missing Link cables (power)
England
(27-Feb-2015, 19:02)IanG-UK Wrote: The wall mount is simply the same size as the Devialet unit and does nothing to conceal the cables. You need to build a frame below the mount/Devialet of the same width as the Devialet and the same depth as the Devialet/mount combined, and whatever length you need (mine goes down to the skirting board). Then face the frame with whatever finish you want, whether a mirror or piece of acrylic or ...

Leave enough of a gap between the Devialet and the face-material so that you can still detach the rear plate to cater for SD card updates.

Do you have photos?
Have a look here:
http://www.vinylengine.com/turntable_for...32&t=70299
Hallo, Some snaps from my 200. Hope they help...

[Image: IMG_0921_zpsmeb6qrgy.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0924_zpslpl6nxgb.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0925_zpsd8mrtc0i.jpg]

Kind regards Morten
Devialet 200, Graditech Voima 1 Power cable, MIT shotgun S1.3 Speaker cable, Neeper Acoustics Perfect One Speakers
Aurender N100H, MIT Shotgun AC1 Power Cable, Audioquest Forest RJ45, Transparent Premium USB Cable

Denmark
Morten thanks for sharing the pictures. truly appreciate it. I was looking for "where to place" my D120. Hang above TV (as you have done) or on the table. Cause TV will be located where it has to be (generally top text on TV is at eye level).
Rock OS (Roon) on NUC 2016 Model (ETH Wired to Router) > Cat8 from Router to switch to 220Pro (CI) > RAAT/AIR > Monitor Audio PL300 II
Ipad Mini 4/iPhone for Roon Remote"
I would make an acrylic box section "channel" for the wires , and make it decorative , a lot of places with laser engravers etc can do one for you and still do some engraving on the surface you see..
Otherwise you could use an aluminium extrusion thats used for boxes for electronic gear , most electronic supply houses have a selection of these
Roon/tidal > Squeezebox touch  > Trinnov St2 or DIRAC (minidsp ddrc-22d) > Dual mono D premiers > Vivid Audio Giya G1 Spirits  ...fully treated  dedicated 6x8m room
For good measure, I have added a photo where you can see my TV the TV is a 40" model, the bottom of the AMP is at 103cm.

I am happy with the wall mount, in the start the AMP was standing next to the TV but I could not see the display--I can easily see it from my listing position around 3,5m away, and now I don’t have to clean the amp as often as no dust is lying on the surface (or only the small surface in the top)

Kind regards

Morten

[Image: IMG_0926_zpsnrhwihmm.jpg]
Devialet 200, Graditech Voima 1 Power cable, MIT shotgun S1.3 Speaker cable, Neeper Acoustics Perfect One Speakers
Aurender N100H, MIT Shotgun AC1 Power Cable, Audioquest Forest RJ45, Transparent Premium USB Cable

Denmark
Thanks this looks good. Neat and Clean already. I got good idea how it looks in reality too. also dust is a big think it will sit only on top surface.
Rock OS (Roon) on NUC 2016 Model (ETH Wired to Router) > Cat8 from Router to switch to 220Pro (CI) > RAAT/AIR > Monitor Audio PL300 II
Ipad Mini 4/iPhone for Roon Remote"
(04-Mar-2015, 09:44)Morten Wrote: For good measure, I have added a photo where you can see my TV the TV is a 40" model, the bottom of the AMP is at 103cm.

I am happy with the wall mount, in the start the AMP was standing next to the TV but I could not see the display--I can easily see it from my listing position around 3,5m away, and now I don’t have to clean the amp as often as no dust is lying on the surface (or only the small surface in the top)

Kind regards

Morten

[Image: IMG_0926_zpsnrhwihmm.jpg]

Looks neat. Nice execution

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Aurender X100L / Transrotor Crescendo TT / Denon DCD1520 / Macbook Pro >> D400 >> Martin Logan Montis
amabrok's system - Latest update (May 2015, Page 11, Post #109)

Dubai, UAE