Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Devialet 400 arrived ... Wow! I love it! ....
I have to say this thing is amazing! It worked out of the box but I needed to run the config for the wireless and network stuff. I am so happy. More to come, I still have some questions but love the whole setup. 
Sonus Faber Stradivari, Harbeth 40.1
(01-Mar-2015, 18:17)joeinid Wrote: I have to say this thing is amazing! It worked out of the box but I needed to run the config for the wireless and network stuff. I am so happy. More to come, I still have some questions but love the whole setup. 

Congrats Joe!  Smile

Guillaume
Industry disclosure: UK distributor for Shunyata Research

220 PRO, totaldac d1 server with additional external power supply, totaldac d1-seven, Echole PSU for Totaldac, Wilson Audio Sasha 2, Shunyata Research cables, Shunyata Hydra Alpha A10 + DPC-6 v3, Various Entreq ground boxes and cables, Entreq Athena level 3 rack, 2 X SOtM sNH-10G with sCLK-EX + 10MHz Master Clock input + sPS-500 PSU, i5 sonicTransporter w/ 1TB SSD

UK
Thank you Guillaume,

I can not tear myself away from listening. Playing music last night at low volume, sound was coming from everywhere. My speakers disappeared and I could hear so much more into the recording. Stunning.
(01-Mar-2015, 19:33)joeinid Wrote: Thank you Guillaume,

I can not tear myself away from listening. Playing music last night at low volume, sound was coming from everywhere. My speakers disappeared and I could hear so much more into the recording. Stunning.

That's fantastic Joe. Are you playing through the Strads? What is the rest of your setup?

Don't you think Devialet is just amazing value for money? I've borrowed high end gear many times more expensive and the Devialet always wins hands-down. It is just so... transparent!  Tongue

Guillaume
Industry disclosure: UK distributor for Shunyata Research

220 PRO, totaldac d1 server with additional external power supply, totaldac d1-seven, Echole PSU for Totaldac, Wilson Audio Sasha 2, Shunyata Research cables, Shunyata Hydra Alpha A10 + DPC-6 v3, Various Entreq ground boxes and cables, Entreq Athena level 3 rack, 2 X SOtM sNH-10G with sCLK-EX + 10MHz Master Clock input + sPS-500 PSU, i5 sonicTransporter w/ 1TB SSD

UK
OMG! Stunning. I'm using the Strads right now and have a mac mini with nas for music. I also have a modified sonos for streaming and it sounds amazing too.

I have some assorted tube gear gathering dust now. A CJ GAT, ART monos, ARTsa stereo, Line Magnetic LM219IA, Jolida Fusion 3502 and McIntosh MC225 and even a pair of Pass XA60.5's. I am so close to listing everything for sale.