Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tips on Wall Mounting
Dear Forum Member - Can I get info on the wall mount ? I am looking for some drawings which i can use to get a custom Wall mount made. This will be steal frame with black thick powder coated for rust free and rubber bushing etc if need.
Rock OS (Roon) on NUC 2016 Model (ETH Wired to Router) > Cat8 from Router to switch to 220Pro (CI) > RAAT/AIR > Monitor Audio PL300 II
Ipad Mini 4/iPhone for Roon Remote"
I remember there was already a thread posted on this subject about 6 months ago, with dimensions etc.
Try to spend some "Search" time ??
Thanks Krass ... i m still searching since i posted this thread ... i remember reading something on wall mounting part of some other thread 4 weeks ago ... Smile... i also looked into "Your Systems" threads to see if someone has posted the drawings etc. especially those who have mounted the devialet.

wiill continue to search. posted it here so if someone finds it can post the link here so that this thread can be done!.
Rock OS (Roon) on NUC 2016 Model (ETH Wired to Router) > Cat8 from Router to switch to 220Pro (CI) > RAAT/AIR > Monitor Audio PL300 II
Found it ... thanks Krass for pushing this ... i finally google "devialetchat wall mount" i found the link directly ...

http://devialetchat.com/showthread.php?tid=337