Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devialet 200 first impressions
Hey Womaz - Congratulations .... ! this is a nice feeling, chucking out the previous box with the new "masterpiece" Smile!. Its a refreshing indeed to see how the whole new fresh breath of a true music comes alive from the speakers. Emotional i would say.

Happy Auditioning ( not yet into Listening because I m guessing, you might go crazy auditioning all those favorites songs that one wants to hear and check whats the difference, for few weeks before he/she get into the true listening mode) For me I m now On/Off auditioning/Listening mode. maybe i m just observing myself.

Anyways have fun!
Rock OS (Roon) on NUC 2016 Model (ETH Wired to Router) > Cat8 from Router to switch to 220Pro (CI) > RAAT/AIR > Monitor Audio PL300 II
Ipad Mini 4/iPhone for Roon Remote"
I am going to be honest before I demoed this I had more or less decided it was not for me as it appeared to be a bit of hassle to set up etc (still struggling with the headphone amp).
I will also admit that after all the reading and research I had done, I was starting to get a bit cynical about all the praise.

Well the more I listen the more I love it. I am not even using it to its full potential as the CLIC is not digitally connected.
The hype is justified. This is quite simply the best hifi I have ever heard. My daughter stuck her awful MP3 tunes on it today and even they sounded musical. Listening to internet radio now and it sounds better than I have ever heard it.

BLISS! Heart
Devialet 200 -- Roon Nucleus-- Sonus Faber Olympica 2 -- Tellurium Q Black Speaker Cables --
Chord Qutest -- Niimbus US5 Pro Headphone amp —HifiMan HEK, Abyss 1266TC
Newcastle upon Tyne, England
Ah, the Devialet magic. Utter transparency and absolute control of speakers.

Enjoy!

Matt

Sonos Connect (W4S) > DSpeaker Antimode 2.0 > Sanders Magtech > Martin Logan Montis
Sonos Connect (W4S) > Devialet 200 > Vivid V1.5
Silver Phantoms (just the two)
London
(07-Mar-2015, 21:30)Jwg1749 Wrote: Ah, the Devialet magic. Utter transparency and absolute control of speakers.

Enjoy!

Matt

It is one incredible piece of kit!
Devialet 200 -- Roon Nucleus-- Sonus Faber Olympica 2 -- Tellurium Q Black Speaker Cables --
btw, you can 'import' and 'export' settings to the SD card so you can just upload it, tweak it and laod it back on. No need to start from scratch.
Devialet 250 FW 9.0.1 SOLD
Replaced with Naim NSC222 and NAP250 NC

Atohm GT SE1, REL stereo Subwoofers. Atacama stands filled with atabites. Granite speaker stand plinths. Mogami speaker cables, Music Works heavy duty power cable.
Quadraspire 'toilet seat' acrylic rack
Sources:
1. Mac Mini 2021 M1
- Qobuz/Audirvana Studio/ Audirvana app on iPad (Via Mac mini)
2. Vertere DG-1 with Magneto upgraded to fine line stylus

(07-Mar-2015, 22:45)DelaneyB Wrote: btw, you can 'import' and 'export' settings to the SD card so you can just upload it, tweak it and laod it back on. No need to start from scratch.

Hi, I cant do that yet as its only a demo 200. Not mine yet.